Disney Imagineering Testing Dragon

Bork Bork

If you want to see the Dragon fly again, go to the Disney Parks Blog and leave a comment. Even if they do not fly it again, they will have to say something. (If enough people speak up.)

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...end-in-new-fantasyland-at-magic-kingdom-park/

I left a fairly positive comment last night at 9:34 pm EST with a statement to the effect that "I hope we can expect to see the dragon again," but it still has not been approved. I checked the morning after and there are no comments posted at all. Either their moderator is asleep, or they really want no comments at all.[/quote]

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Sill awaiting moderation:

doug from AL on December 5th, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Your comment is awaiting moderation.
Why are you even marketing this if this is indeed a one time appearance? Isn’t reading this column a waste of my time, since the dragon merely made a one-time flight?​

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Sill awaiting moderation:

doug from AL on December 5th, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Your comment is awaiting moderation.
Why are you even marketing this if this is indeed a one time appearance? Isn’t reading this column a waste of my time, since the dragon merely made a one-time flight?​

Mine no longer states pending moderation....I think it was moderated into oblivion....

Lord Pheonix

i just wanna know one thing. HOW'D THEY DO THAT??? its not on a wire like tinkerbells flight, the only other way i can think of is a modified (very large) rc plane, but i dont see how that would work either, considering the moving wings, head and tail, no props or jet engines.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
i just wanna know one thing. HOW'D THEY DO THAT??? its not on a wire like tinkerbells flight, the only other way i can think of is a modified (very large) rc plane, but i dont see how that would work either, considering the moving wings, head and tail, no props or jet engines.

http://www.bakersfieldcalifornian.com/local/x1076260226/Dragon-spotted-over-Minter-Field

g3202580000000000006ad40bfa5916c058696fbb0e6450d7a20a78ac05.jpg

Atomicmickey

My very mild comment is still awaiting moderation.

"As cool as this is–please tell me this wasn’t just a one time thing? I hope this will be a nightly flyover!"

I suspect they are waiting to approve comments until after this event, not wanting people
to see any questioning of what they've done until after the attention dies down a bit.

Or, maybe the moderator is asleep and we'll see it pop up this morning . . .

bigeternity

My very mild comment is still awaiting moderation.

"As cool as this is–please tell me this wasn’t just a one time thing? I hope this will be a nightly flyover!"

I suspect they are waiting to approve comments until after this event, not wanting people
to see any questioning of what they've done until after the attention dies down a bit.

Or, maybe the moderator is asleep and we'll see it pop up this morning . . .

It's interesting you can't even view other comments about the dragon at the moment.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
It seems like comments are getting through now, with some of the ones you guys posted on here visible. Quite possibly they only run moderators on the blog during specific hours.

Honestly, I dont care if this is a one-time thing for this dragon, as long as it least to something being done with the technology. If this means that someday, we have dragons flying over the luminescent forests and floating mountains of Pandora, then I'm perfectly happy to wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom