Disney Horror Stories

Main Street USA

Re: hmm.

Originally posted by SG4779
Hey, here's and Idea...lets through something in your eye, and she how you hurt...you have no idea if this girl's eye is ok, maybe something in the ash cut her eye, or it permently damaged a nerve in her eye...you don't know anything, THIS is what makes ME mad that you can sit her and tell me nothing was wrong with her eye b/c you don't know that. 2nd this IS NOT at ALL equivalent to that STUPID LAW suit by that STUPID woman who spilled coffee on her...HOW can you compare that TO THIS!!!:fork: GIVE ME A BREAK, THIS IS FIREWORKS that EXPLODE, and THROW crap around...SO what I GUESS your saying is that if I through a Knife in the air and it hits someone, that its NOT my fault? PLEASE! Like you said "Disney can't help the wind" YOUR RIGHT, they can't...BUT they sure as ___ DON'T HAVE to light FIREWORKS when the wind is Blowing. The only reason your mad is b/c its Disney, and as we all see the pictures of you etc. of you there with your wife etc...So, your just upset someone is saying WDW isn't a vacation heaven...face it thats the only reason your mad. Your mad b/c Its Disney, and its a god to you...and someone said something bad.

You need to relax.

Your second paragraph doesn't make any sense. I clearly stated that Disney owed the doctor money for his damages, and that Disney was clearly wrong. You should probably read before you post next time.

Also, you need to watch the language. The fact that it gets edited out doesn't matter. Don't type it to begin with.

I've sent you a PM.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: umm...

Originally posted by mktiggerman
Oakland County, just outside Detroit is the county in question

Yup Oakland indeed...Crankbrook Academy...this is a high school mind you, is over 28 grand a year, my college is in Oakland, is $570 a credit hour. A lot of celebrities own houses in communities here. Still though, this has nothing to do with anything ever to happen at Disney. As for the genius who made the comment...good for you, while you were given everything on a silverspoon my mom and dad were working hard to make my life better. We don't need your kind of commentary on the boards...so keep it out of here from now on. As far as I am concerned, everyone is equal on the boards...:mad: :zipit: :mad:

Re: hmm.

2nd this IS NOT at ALL equivalent to that STUPID LAW suit by that STUPID woman who spilled coffee on her...HOW can you compare that TO THIS!!!:fork: GIVE ME A BREAK, THIS IS FIREWORKS that EXPLODE, and THROW crap around...SO what I GUESS your saying is that if I through a Knife in the air and it hits someone, that its NOT my fault? PLEASE! Like you said "Disney can't help the wind" YOUR RIGHT, they can't...BUT they sure as ___ DON'T HAVE to light FIREWORKS when the wind is Blowing. The only reason your mad is b/c its Disney, and as we all see the pictures of you etc. of you there with your wife etc...So, your just upset someone is saying WDW isn't a vacation heaven...face it thats the only reason your mad. Your mad b/c Its Disney, and its a god to you...and someone said something bad.

Someone needs to relax, that someone is you. Mainstreet is making very good points and you cannot continue your argument because frankly, you no longer have one. I don't think fireworks throw things....really, the amount of ash you make it out to be, is like it appears as dust....for the amount of area it spread, it is highly unlikely that your friend had a very large amount of ash. Fact of the matter, WIND BLOWS! DISNEY DOES NOT CONTROL THAT...EVEN WHEN IT IS A CALM DAY, THERE IS AIR CIRCULATION...IF THAT IS THE CASE WE SHOULD REMOVE ALL FIREWORKS FROM DISNEY PROPERTY UNTILL IMAGINEERS CAN COME UP WITH AN EFFECTIVE WAY TO ELIMINATE THE PROBLEM OF WIND...:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
horror stories

Okay I think this has gone a little off topic of Disney Horror stories. So I will try to be peacemaker and try to get us back on topic. After all it is more fun to read people's stories rather than fight about lawsuits.

So anyway, the eye story reminded me of my 1989 vacation, my sister was about 15 and I was about 10. We had waited forever to get onto Big Thunder Mountain and when it was finally our turn to get on they cms announced that it was downpouring outside and we could still ride or wait until the rain stopped. Well we had to meet my parents at the carosel in 10 minutes so we decided to ride it.

It was the best ride ever! It was at night, and the dark and rain made it seem really wild. My sister, however, didn't enjoy it so much. If anyone remembers the eighties, they'll remember that wearing a lot of mascarra was in style and waterproof either hadn't been invented or it was too expensive for my sister. SO all the rain and mascarra went in her eyes, she had contacts too. So even though she wiped them after the ride, she was still basically blind, and her eye kept stinging. So I had to lead my now blind sister (who by the way was typical teen and always like to be in charge she didn't want little sis in charge) all the way from thunder mt back to the carosel in now just light misty rain and also the nightime parade.

Finally, we made it to the carosel after pushing our way through the crowds, and now it really started to rain again. OUr parents weren't there yet, but we went into the restaurant by its a small world. There we met some nice English people who happened to have contact solution so now my sister wasn't blind anymore!

Long story but funny! hope this get us back on track now! :wave:

wdwforus

There now doesnt everyone feel better? Big breath.......now how about a group hug......sayyyyyyyy.... in front of the Castle at noon?

Re: Ok Time to stop, even me.

I Just wanna say that this has gotten way out of hand and I'll be the 1st to say that I'm sorry if my opinions were a bit too heated. I just felt VERY offended about some of the comments that were posted towards me, and felt I needed to defend myself, and I'm sure some of you will quote me on this post and blame things on me, and well fine thats ok if it will stop all the crazyness. Again, I am ONLY here to meet people and talk to people that Love Disney as much as I, or maybe even more, but Like I PMed to DisneyDu. its really hard to when people don't respect my opinions, and say things about my family. I Apologize.

No one said anything about your family...you brought them into it...What city in Oakland anyways...?

RU42

Thanks for your apology and letting the fight die. If someone offends you, best place I've learned to do when someone offends me is directly to that person, in the case of forums, using PM. Just some advice, take it or leave it. But seriously, thanks for your part in ending it.

RU

Originally posted by wdwforus
There now doesnt everyone feel better? Big breath.......now how about a group hug......sayyyyyyyy.... in front of the Castle at noon?

As long as we can stay for the fireworks...:lookaroun

wdwforus

This didnt actaully happen at Disney or to me but to one of the families we were traveling with. Its 1500 miles from our house to WDW. We were traveling with 2 other families and one of them lost the exhaust on their car somewhere around Richmond, VA. We were all communicating by CB and every time they spoke to us all you could hear was that exhaust roaring in the background. It was wicked funny to us but probably not to those that had to ride in that car! My family always gets laughing uncontrollaby whenever we talk about our "adventures".

Lets see, I think I am in monorails...thats what I was talked to about. I dunno I guess i have always just wanted to work the monorails or the boats ever since I was little, like a dream come true almost. I am very excited.

blm07

I personally haven't ever had a horror story or anything bad happen around me (thank goodness) all I've ever heard were stories. I remember my elementary teacher (this was a long time ago) telling stories of how Space Mountain had cut off upper body parts of people. Also someone I used to know said that 2 monorails crashed before. A high school teacher had told a story when she worked in the Land, a guest got their foot stuck between the boat and the wall next to the boat (don't know how to say that better)

DarkImage4

Here's mine....

This happened in my pre-Disney lover days.....

It was the summer of 1996, and I was at Epcot with a drum & bugle corps aftre having done a parade around the World Showcase. (Drum Corps International world championships wer held in Orlando that year). We had time to wander about, and my girlfriend at the time (now wife) and I were in Mouse Gears (if it was called that back then). We kida got seperated, and we were supposed to meet outside of the store. We were also on a time schedul to meet the bus by a certain time. Well, there I was, waiting for her...and waiting....and waiting....

I started to freak out.

I went into the store, numerous times, looking for her. I looked around out side. I really started to panic, since as this time passed, the park was almost completely emptied around me.

Now, coming from the "urban" area that I do, I began to think of some of the most horrible things that might have happened to her. Finally, I decide that I need to get to the bus and see if she were there, or at least let them know what's up.

I ran, at full steam...not entirely easy for someone of my "build".

I get to the bus, and she had gone back on her own. I was exhausted and SO upset with her. She just kept trying to tell me that "this is Disney, that doesn't happen here..." Which even to this day I would never believe completely.

I was never so angry at her, and upset, and happy at the same time that she was OK.

We worked it out later that night, but it took me a while to get over that.

MicBat

When I was about 10, my little cousin (he must have been 4 at the time) and I wandered off and got lost! It was horrible. We must had walked around for about 2 hours until I ran into my aunt and uncle. It wasn't until I saw them I started crying. :cry: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom