Disney Horror Stories

Herbie

At HHN this year, a relatively middle-aged man was up in his scooter-bound mother[?]'s face berating her while she was navigating the roped-off lines. Broke my heart. Had to pause and stare him down to make it known I was aware and not pleased.

All of the circumstances had my mind wandering.

Yay! The thread was brought back! Lemme see... What other stories do I have... Oh! I forgot a really funny one! We never look at Alice and Wonderland the same way again... One time, it was early in the morning and the first ride we decided to go on was Alice in Wonderland. There was this mother with a child in front of us, the child being old enough to talk and walk but too young to be out of pull-ups. While we were waiting, the child grabbed down his diaper, pulling out a brown gooey substance... You guessed it, POO! All the while, the child was saying "mommy! Mommy! Potty!" The mother looked absolutely mortified, and she immediately took the child out of the line and went darting to a direction that I'm assuming was towards a bathroom. I honestly felt so bad for her XD I think I felt second hand embarrassment. It was still kinda funny though. Never have I seen someone run out of the line so fast lol. Me and my mom always joke about that.

BigRedDad

Getting hit by an ECV with my DD on my shoulders. First time I caught my balance with an evil glare at Gert. The second time she nearly knocked us down completely, person next to me caught us. I put my daughter down, went to Gert, and said the first was a pass. I took the key from the ECV and ran off into the crowd. Gave it to a CM and told them I found it. Gert had no chance of catching up. No clue how long they were stuck there, but I am sure it was a while and many people were happy not to get run over.

Melbelg

I remember one time, when I was around 7 years old, we were inside the "Honey, I Shrank the Kids" hall, waiting for the theater to empty. I needed to use the bathroom so badly, but my parents told me to hold it... Of course, I was a little kid, and once inside the theater, I could not hold it anymore. Poor person who later sat on that seat. I think my parents told a cast member of the issue. Yet, my pants were all wet! So they had to buy me a Winnie Pooh skirt.:rolleyes:

Schneewittchen

Two minor horror stories:

About 3 years ago, when my son was 4, it was just after dusk and I think we were on the last run of the Liberty Belle for the day. About 5 minutes into the ride, my son told us he urgently needed to go pee. But we were stuck on the the boat. We told him to hold it. He couldn't. So sad. He was a bit traumatized. After the ride, my husband took him to the toilets to rinse out his pants/underwear and then we went over to Adventureland for some consolation Dole Whips. Now we do a pee break before any long lines or rides.

Last year, around rope drop, waiting in the security line to get into Epcot, I saw a lady in a rental ECV run over a security guard that was checking bags. The ECV driver didn't seem to know how to operate the thing, was trying to move up in the queue and didn't stop in time. Ran over the guard's foot. The guard just seemed stunned, not necessarily badly hurt. There were a lot of extra security people around who came up right away to relieve the guard. Later, I saw the guard talking with a management type person about how she was doing. I just can't stand those things, they're a menace.

Jedi Stitch

I don't have a horror story. Sorry, my one time at WDW was awesome, the half dozen times to Disneyland were just as cool.
My Friend Angie, was a CM. A great horror story she had was a little bit funny. She was a tour guide for a Chinese group, when one of the mothers decided while literally walking from adventure land to the front of the castle decided it was time to change her toddlers pull up. The mother got the bottom off and the poopy pull up, when the little buy decided to wrestle out of the hold she had and run up forward on the group. Now Angie is telling the front of the group info about the pavement between AL and the castle courtyard, and sees this little toddler boy with his wang out, pun intended, running and peeing freely with a mother giving chase with a poopy pullup in hand and poopy behind on the boy. Of cousre Angie has to call in for the pee and poop to be cleaned up on a busy promenade.

Our Vacation planner Dale, shared a few stories. One stuck in my mind. He had a family he thought was hell bent not to enjoy them selves. Dale said he got nasty review by a family who couldn't for the life of him seam to trust the planner he put together for them. The best example, he set a day at MK. Charter breakfast at Chrystal Palace, Fantasyland rides and meet n greets, lunch at Cosmic Rays, Afternoon in Tomorrow land, Dinner at Chef Mickeys and Fire works viewing at the Contemporary. Dale said they argued that the Planner was a guide and the reservations and fast passes they set up, could be used any time and that Disney should have accommodated when ever they decided to not use them and walk into a place demanding to be served.

KraftServices

I for one hate reading new responses to threads!

So I've got two stories.

In maybe 2007, I was at Magic Kingdom with mom and a friend. At the end of a long day, we get to the parking lot to find we have a flat tire. No spare, and the parking lot was totally empty by then. We waited around to see if there was like a parking lot patrol or something, but nobody showed up. My friend offered to go find someone, but she was spacey and also only 16, so my mom shut down that idea. Eventually somehow we figured out there's that car center on property and we drove there. It was still open, and they did something to patch the tire so it would hold until we could get a new one.

Story 2 - my last trip in 2015, our third day I started coughing more and more. It was a dry cough, but it was really deep. No other symptoms. And then on our fourth day I find that I've totally lost my voice! At one point I fell behind while I was fixing my shoe, and my mom's friend who we were with got snippy about how I should've said something. With my whole "lost my voice" problem.

I also got what I think were chigger bites all over the back of my legs that trip. I haven't been that itchy since I had chicken pox.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom