Disney Female Pet Names? And...

MissM

And I wanted to get her the dog tag you can get made in MK store when you first go into on the left, along with the dog bowls, and bandannas. So if ANYONE can give me a number to call and order one Ill love you!
Since no one gave you the WDW Mail Order number yet...

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]407-363-6200[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]Hours: Monday through Friday 9 am to 8 pm. All times Eastern time zone.

Hope that helps! Congrats on the new puppy.
[/FONT]

ThinkTink721

We just purchased a miniature black & tan long-haired female dachshund about a month ago.
We named her Tinker Bell Shadow, but we call her "Tink."
The Shadow is for two faint light colored spots above each eye that resembles eye shadow.

Here are a few Disney related names that you may want to consider for your dog:

Rani
Silvermist
Rosetta
Fawn
Flora
Minnie
Bianca
Iridessa
Ali
Ariel
Belle
Beauty
Ella
Rosebud
Rose
Dutchess
Princess
Banzai
Abigail
Abby
Amelia
Lady
Fauna
Esmeralda
Eve
Gypsy
Darling
Dina
Clara
Lilo
Kala
Kiara
Mirage
Merryweather
Meeko
Maid Marian
Pepper
Perdita
Tiger Lily

:wave:

Ilovewishes

My fur-baby's a golden retreiver and although her name, Autumn, isn't Disney-fied, she does have a water dish, name tag and fave toy from WDW. The dish is white with little Mickey's ears, shorts, gloves etc all over it and a big Mickey head silhouette inside and we got her the blue Pluto bone name tag which doesn't exactly go with her candy pink collar but hey!! And her fave toy is a Pluto teddy that barks when you squeeze his tummy. They were being discontinued when we went to get it and we looked all over all 4 parks in one day and had to plead with the lady behind the till in Epcot to let us have the last one! 2 years later and he's lost his tail, his tongue is coming out and she's the only one who can make him bark now, but she loves him just as much and won't go to bed without him!

Back on topic, I think Gracey would suit her perfectly - she's so cute!! - but Calypso is equally adorable!!!

burninup4nick

what about
Iridessa, Fawn, Rosetta, Silvermist (Tink's friends from the movie)

or what about Lily...like Tiger Lily from Peter Pan..

just some suggestions
:)

sweetpee_1993

Gracey rocks! She's adorable. Many congrats!

We also have the same MM bedding/duvet set! I got it back from the cleaners weeks ago (from the post-hurricane anti-musty-smell cleaning) but still need to put it back on the bed. Funny what you notice in pics sometimes. LOL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom