Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I could not agree more.

What could we tear down in the UK so we could put up a Brave attraction?

dr-evil-laugh-o.gif
LOL

Big Bad Wolf

Get over it. Finally we are making the changes that need to be made in order to freshen the place up. Disneyland doesn't look like the same park that opened 59 years ago. EPCOT needs the attention and you will be thrilled with the numerous changes.

mousehockey37

Everyone doesn't even love Frozen. What are the odds the attraction is more popular than the movie?

I've been thinking this for a while. Others have touched on it as well.

What happens when Frozen is forgotten?

You can throw any numbers you want around, but will the movie be remembered years from now? Most of the rides and attractions are there because they've stood some test of time. This "fad" hasn't proven anything except for Disney marketing works and it got people into the movie theater, there's a snowman and an annoying song to go with it.

wdw47

Maelstrom never did it for me anyway.

Maelstrom was hyped before it opened as Epcot's Pirates of the Caribbean, but it never was. It just wasn't.
I'll give Frozen a chance. From the number of happy travelers I've seen leaving these pavilions, 3 Amigos didn't ruin the River of Time and Nemo didn't ruin the Living Seas, so Frozen will give its fans a reason to go to Norway and Epcot will be just fine.

I think the exact opposite of this. I would venture to say the happy people you see leaving Mexico spent more time in the tequila cave than on the ride.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Get over it. Finally we are making the changes that need to be made in order to freshen the place up. Disneyland doesn't look like the same park that opened 59 years ago. EPCOT needs the attention and you will be thrilled with the numerous changes.
Hoping you are right, but the first two (swapping out a handful of WS street entertainment and Frozen replacing Maelstrom) are not filling me with confidence.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

So you have seen the plans for the Frozen update and what is coming after it to EPCOT? Can you give us more details or are you not allowed to reveal it?

MKCP 1985

I think the exact opposite of this. I would venture to say the happy people you see leaving Mexico spent more time in the tequila cave than on the ride.
I get it. There are a lot of people who feel the way you do, but what I read on these forums doesn't always match what I see in the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom