Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Tiki Birds are old, but we keep them...tradition they say. Country Bear Jamboree was axed at Disneyland and continues at THE Magic Kingdom, but rarely pulls a full crowd. Yawn. Tradition they say... People use to write in cursive, but now we have media devices for texting, but NO one says let's go back to snail mail. We use to travel by horse, but we now we have vehicles and planes, but no one wants to go back to walking and horses...This is the future people not a tired dinosaur museum. Have you walked around EPCOT lately in Future World and wondered...wow...this could be something, but here we have the start of a fresh beginning..Way to Go Tim and George!
So appearantly Disney IS paying people to make positive comments, no matter how irrational they are. Seriously, what the F are u talking about

dstrawn9889

Honestly what is Disney thinking, EPCOT isn't a place for these characters. EPCOT is about the future, and learning about different cultures and technology, it is no place for Frozen. I'm not the biggest fan of Maelstrom but COME ON, have some respect Disney. Frozen seriously? Maelstrom may be outdated but at least its functioning, you would think Disney would fix Imagination or the wonders of life pavilion before they started renovation a perfectly good ride! I am extremely disappointed to say the least.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
200_s.gif

i am Disappointed!!!

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Have you walked around EPCOT lately in Future World and wondered...wow...this could be something
Indeed every time I am there. In fact, I say that, along with "Wow, this USED to be something".

It's when they stopped caring about what EPCOT Center was built for and started putting in just "rides that people might like" that it started to fail.

Why is Future World so empty? Because the rides that they built to replace the originals were empty as well.

Crazydisneyfanluke

I was fine with all this frozen nonsense. It was were it needed to be. Now its taking over Cinderellas castle, and maelstrom. I am very disappointed in these decision being made at WDW.
Just imagine:
Frozen M&G at Mk
Frozen M&G at Epcot
Frozen castle show at MK
Frozen Ride at Epcot
Frozen in holiday parade
Frozen singalong at DHS
Frozen "outpost" at DHS
Frozen Fireworks at DHS

Im over this, So is my 7 year old niece. Her friends are moving along as well. TDO is a year behind. Destroying Epcot has done it for me. I dont see myself returning within the future.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Indeed every time I am there. In fact, I say that, along with "Wow, this USED to be something".

It's when they stopped caring about what EPCOT Center was built for and started putting in just "rides that people might like" that it started to fail.

Why is Future World so empty? Because the rides that they built to replace the originals were empty as well.
They have gotten afraid to do anything that isn't tied to some successful animated feature.

Mike S

Tiki Birds are old, but we keep them...tradition they say. Country Bear Jamboree was axed at Disneyland and continues at THE Magic Kingdom, but rarely pulls a full crowd. Yawn. Tradition they say... People use to write in cursive, but now we have media devices for texting, but NO one says let's go back to snail mail. We use to travel by horse, but we now we have vehicles and planes, but no one wants to go back to walking and horses...This is the future people not a tired dinosaur museum. Have you walked around EPCOT lately in Future World and wondered...wow...this could be something, but here we have the start of a fresh beginning..Way to Go Tim and George!
Yes they aren't museums which is why things should be updated. Why can't Maelstrom receive updates like Haunted Mansion, Pirates or Star Tours did? Or how a number of rides in Disneyland are? Right, because there's no money in it for TDO. Almost forgot.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Who likes the closed Wonder of Life pavilion more than when it was open?
What about Odyssey? How many guests like walking by a closed restaurant vs an open one?
You'd probably find very few who like Mission Space more than Horizons or the latest incarnation of 'Imagination' more than the original.
As for Test Track, may find some...perhaps even many who like it more than WoM, but I've yet to encounter anyone who thinks the current 'redo' of TT is better than the original.
Who could like Anaconda by Niki Minaj more than Beethoven's 5 Secrets performed live at Red Butte Garden by The Piano Guys?

Beethoven's 5 secrets current count on YouTube...1,921,796

Anaconda's current count... 153,381,389.

Don't give the taste of the average person too much credit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom