Did I Really Just See That.....in Disney World?????

disneygirl1024

We need to start pee-shaming these people.
Dogs-Facing-Public-Shaming-7.jpg

Put their photos up all over the internet.

Now that's funny!!!

Cubfan300

My wife and I were talking and we remembered two things from our last trip:

- A woman, in her 20s-30s, wearing shorts and belly shirt with her thong hanging out. It wasn't like she bent over and it showed...so it was showing as she walked...
- We were at MK during Pride Day, which let me preface by saying that I have gay friends and support them, any way, there was a gay gentleman wearing a t-shirt that said: "My BJ (spelled out) brings all the boys to the yard"

In my view, whether it's thong woman or t-shirt dude, Disney should have asked them both to fix their attire.
Affectionately known as "Whale Tail" :)

shakes20

Sorry I came to this party late. Some funny stories (as well as horrifying ones). Again, I'll make this one about my family... My youngest son was adopted from the foster system. We had already booked a WDW vacation when he came to our family as a respite case (a temporary placement) when it was suggested that he not be returned to his other foster family. We agreed to take him permanently and moved forward with adoption. Even though he had some medical challenges, we decided to take him with us to Florida so as to not disappoint the other children. One of his diagnosis was failure to thrive, for which he was given a NG tube (a tube going through his nose and into his stomach for feeding him formula). The problem was that if he got his feeding too quickly or was fed too much, there would be a "protein spill". I felt awful about the number of times that we had to find a cast member to help clean it up! They were always so nice about it, but I'm pretty sure it was not the highlight of their day.
On a side note, on another trip my daughter came down with a bladder infection, and as a result, I can make the claim that I know the closest bathroom from any point in any of the parks!

DinoInstitute

Hm. Well I was in Universal technically, but I will post it. So I was standing in line in the preshow for shreck, when I hear this sound. It sounded like someone was spilling a bottle of soda. A little got on my leg. Then I heard it again, and turned to the guys next to me that was spilling the soda, just out of curiosity. Thats when I jumped back, because the guys was throughing up :confused:. Don't get me wrong, I felt bad for the kid getting sick in public, on such an expensive trip early in the morning, but it put a bad taste in my mouth for the rest of the day, and I couldn't spend enough time wiping my leg with a napkin all day. And after about threee minutes in the room with no one cleaning it up, it started to smell....

Just another segment in my interesting Uni day, if any of you read my post in unique character encounters or something like that.

dbrWDW

This isn't really a crazy story, but I thought it was funny. I was in line for Spaceship Earth and there was a guy behind me who took his shirt off because it was soaking wet. (It was pouring rain.) A member of the staff came up to him and told him that he couldn't ride the ride without a shirt, and he got upset. I thought it was funny because he seemed almost surprised that he couldn't ride without a shirt.

amyfiddle

Some of us women are still traditional enough to appreciate a kind gesture from the evasive gentleman. ;)
And I'll continue to enforce those standards for my sons....should any woman scorn them they can file it as information about said females "issues" and consider the possibility of a dodged bullet.
Btw I wouldn't leave a stroller on a seat in a crowded bus even if only male Olympic athletes were left standing...
I digress though- another thing I saw that pumped my blood was two silver back gorillas fighting.....one crept up from behind, rushed and hit the other, then bit him on the leg. The other pushed him off the edge into the ravine.... it was a awesome sight to see two fierce beasts go at it like that!

SpaceMountain75

This one isn't nearly as bad as others, but still pretty gross. My family and I were on the bus to Epcot and in front of us there was this kid who pulled an unwrapped half-eaten cookie out of his pocket, took a bite, and put it back in his pocket! We were all like :confused:!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Yeah I remember one. Me, my sister, her friend and my mom were all riding on the bus (can't remember where to on the property). There was this older guy-like 50 or so-standing in front of my sister's friend where she sat (not really out of the ordinary). He then turned to her and said, "If I'm getting too close, you can hit my butt. Go ahead. Hit it!" Yeah...I was close to killing a pedophile
Are you sure you didn't read into his comment a bit much? Sure, it is a tad uncouth, but pedopheliac?

Cesar R M

Perhaps the young man didn't want to be accused of sexism in this age of equality?
I find it interesting.. When we went to WDW, every gentlemen did stand-up so a lady could sit down.. at dusk after the parks: noone did in multiple returns except me.. kinda sad.

talk about being a gentlemen on convenience! :p

psukardi

I find it interesting.. When we went to WDW, every gentlemen did stand-up so a lady could sit down.. at dusk after the parks: noone did in multiple returns except me.. kinda sad.

It's equal rights, right? If you want equal pay you should have equal chance to get a seat. Fair is fair.

Goofyernmost

I can stand on the bus on my way in, with no problem. After a day in the park on a bad leg, I need to sit, and I might give up my seat for someone older (which is getting hard to find) or disabled, but a healthy female has stronger legs then mine, I will remain seated and not feel a twitch of guilt. Chivalry, in this day and age, needs to work both ways.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom