Did I Really Just See That.....in Disney World?????

Disneykidder

She really had her daughter puke in a water fountain?? That is nassssty!! Why not a bush? Grass? Heck...a BATHroom? EWWW!! Can people really be that dumb and inconsiderate...apparently!!:confused:

I have never really experienced anything like this in WDW. I am glad too because I would not hold my tongue.

Disney_Belle

She really had her daughter puke in a water fountain?? That is nassssty!! Why not a bush? Grass? Heck...a BATHroom? EWWW!! Can people really be that dumb and inconsiderate...apparently!!:confused:

I have never really experienced anything like this in WDW. I am glad too because I would not hold my tongue.

Yeah it was gross and inconsiderate in my eyes, but I just felt bad for the little girl, she must have been embarassed with everyone staring at what just happened.

belle15

Well, I guess she saw the drain and, as the great philosopher Nemo taught us, all drains lead to the ocean. :)

Abraham's Mommy

When my husband and I were in the world in October 2003, we saw one of the craziest things we have ever seen. We are on Main Street USA and at the photo place clearing off our memory card and uploading them onto the kodak digital print machine. We are waiting behing an early 40s woman with her two kids and her pictures are uploading. All of a sudden pictures of a man's private part pops up onto the machine, and not just one picture but nearly a dozen. OMG the woman is covering the screen and saying to us these are not my pictures someone must haven stolen my camera and took these pictures and then given my camera back. My hubby and I run out of the store dying of laughter and feel so embarassed for her. The woman then leaves the store and slaps the man she is with across the face while her kids watch. I guess I never thought I would see nudey pics at Disney World!!!:ROFLOL:

pixel-dust

Now THAT was funny!

I always worried about what you might see at a public photo kiosk. I'll bet they see more skin than you might think.

TigerLily_CM

When my husband and I were in the world in October 2003, we saw one of the craziest things we have ever seen. We are on Main Street USA and at the photo place clearing off our memory card and uploading them onto the kodak digital print machine. We are waiting behing an early 40s woman with her two kids and her pictures are uploading. All of a sudden pictures of a man's private part pops up onto the machine, and not just one picture but nearly a dozen. OMG the woman is covering the screen and saying to us these are not my pictures someone must haven stolen my camera and took these pictures and then given my camera back. My hubby and I run out of the store dying of laughter and feel so embarassed for her. The woman then leaves the store and slaps the man she is with across the face while her kids watch. I guess I never thought I would see nudey pics at Disney World!!!:ROFLOL:

I'm gonna take a wild guess here but I bet her camera was lost at some point and a CM found it and had some fun before turning it it or before she came back to claim it......happens all the time :shrug: (at least before digital)

AEfx

I'm gonna take a wild guess here but I bet her camera was lost at some point and a CM found it and had some fun before turning it it or before she came back to claim it......happens all the time :shrug: (at least before digital)

Um, or maybe the woman took pictures of her husband's naughty parts in the hotel room while the kiddos were asleep and forgot about it until she put them on display in the Magic Kingdom. :)

AEfx

almond

Whilst waiting in line for BTM i stumbled forward into the family infront of us. Trying not to fall down i grabbed out and pulled the poor lady in front of me;s elasticated skirt down to her knees. Very embarrasing for her and me and i apologised profusely. Red faced we completed our journey to the ride and went off with the kids laughing at their silly mum. We proceeded round to another ride and my backless shoe slipped causing me to fall forwards again. As i flung out my arm i found myself falling and instinct made me clutch the nearest thing. It was the same woman, in the same skirt which once again ended up at her knees!!! Im sure from the look she gave she thought id partaken of too much alcohol!!! To this day my boys still mention it!!! Bet she wears trousers now and talks of the loony english woman lol!!

paige1217

I went to the bathroom at POP Century near the 80's pool and looked like some one could not hold it any longer and missed the toilet.... Lets just say combination of liquid and solid... Yuck :hurl:

eliezrah

Whilst waiting in line for BTM i stumbled forward into the family infront of us. Trying not to fall down i grabbed out and pulled the poor lady in front of me;s elasticated skirt down to her knees. Very embarrasing for her and me and i apologised profusely. Red faced we completed our journey to the ride and went off with the kids laughing at their silly mum. We proceeded round to another ride and my backless shoe slipped causing me to fall forwards again. As i flung out my arm i found myself falling and instinct made me clutch the nearest thing. It was the same woman, in the same skirt which once again ended up at her knees!!! Im sure from the look she gave she thought id partaken of too much alcohol!!! To this day my boys still mention it!!! Bet she wears trousers now and talks of the loony english woman lol!!
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:Oh no! Twice to the same woman?! LOL

A women breast feeding in MK on a Bench in Public.

I had to double take on that one.
I'm curious what the problem is with this one? Breastfeeding is perfectly normal and natural and happens in public all the time everywhere you go, including restaurants.

Scooter

I'm curious what the problem is with this one? Breastfeeding is perfectly normal and natural and happens in public all the time everywhere you go, including restaurants.

__________________ is normal and natural too, but I wouldn't want to see a bunch of women squatting with their skirts hiked up or men with their Tallywhackers hanging out in front of my children. :lol:

mpaul32001

Well, this was my first Encounter. Never seen it in Public in my life. Maybe it is normal. Sorry for the confusion. :rolleyes:

eliezrah

__________________ is normal and natural too, but I wouldn't want to see a bunch of women squatting with their skirts hiked up or men with their Tallywhackers hanging out in front of my children. :lol:
As long as the woman didn't flash the entire world her , you don't even see anything when someone is breast feeding unless you are looking directly at it, which is rude. What do you expect breast feeding moms to do when their babies are hungry?

Well, this was my first Encounter. Never seen it in Public in my life. Maybe it is normal. Sorry for the confusion. :rolleyes:
Well then I can see why it was weird for you. Around here it happens everywhere you go. You may have even "seen" it before and not realized it.

unclemike

Here's another.. While in the Magic Kingdom, I went to the bathroom near Peter Pans ride and next to the stand up urinal a foreign man in his late 30's completely pulled his shorts and underwear down to his ankles and relieved himself bare butt and all.

I though this was weird but 2 years later in Epcot another foreigner did the same thing.:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom