DHS CARS LAND

JCtheparrothead

Good to see you are still here Lightbulb. Also good to hear that both of these additions might get put in. I think that would make me want to go to DHS a lot more that i do now.

tomman710

my day was starting to drag, but this has me stoked. a full cars land and MI coaster. that changes everything for DHS.

Agreed ... now just do a Cantina Character Meal in Echo Lake and you're set ... really how hard could that be? A what 10-15 million at the very very most investment for a sure to be ALWAYS booked restaurant?

Atomicmickey

I love it when I check the boards and there is new info instead of sniping!

Thanks, whylightbulb, you made my day!

Oh, and Marni's 'tipping green' comment, as well . . .

tomman710

@Lee @marni1971 @whylightbulb

This isn't a scope question but rather has there been any indication or "talk" of time frame, specifically in terms of having this completed around the time of Potter 2.0, or after?

We know that they build on their own time tables but reasonably if they wanted to things can be built "faster" ... so would they try and fast track something to really "stick it to Uni" as it were (not that they can or should) but just thinking a sort of pseudo-MGM vs. IOA situation.

Lee

Adventurer
@Lee @marni1971 @whylightbulb

This isn't a scope question but rather has there been any indication or "talk" of time frame, specifically in terms of having this completed around the time of Potter 2.0, or after?

We know that they build on their own time tables but reasonably if they wanted to things can be built "faster" ... so would they try and fast track something to really "stick it to Uni" as it were (not that they can or should) but just thinking a sort of pseudo-MGM vs. IOA situation.
The situation is fluid right now. As far as I know they are still a ways out from needing/doing a timetable.
I'm hearing nothing is green yet, though more than one project is currently being actively developed at DHS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom