DHS CARS LAND

ChrisM

Just some generic spitballing.

2ep36md.jpg

tomman710

The situation is fluid right now. As far as I know they are still a ways out from needing/doing a timetable.
I'm hearing nothing is green yet, though more than one project is currently being actively developed at DHS.

When you say more than one is that referencing the two (i.e. Carsland/Monsters) that we already know about or more than those even? (Perhaps ones we don't know about ...)

alissafalco

Oh and Mater's Junkyard Jamboree needs better padding on the sides of the seats. My son got flung to the side and hit his head on the medal side, he said it really hurt but he's 4 and forgot quickly. Just a note if anyone from Disney does watch this board.

oh wow, that's crazy. You should write a letter to DL about that.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Monsters coaster is also very likely.
Monsters is tipping green I believe. Again.
I've been told it's a done deal. My sources probably aren't as good as Martin's though.
Ummm...let's focus on those two for now.
Working to get further information...
Thanks for the update all. I hope both get done. Am I just being greedy to want more too? Maybe an update to Fantasmic now that DHS will be packed.

doctornick

I saw on another site that the Indy ride from DL could come to DHS. I really don't think that is true though
Doubt it, at least in the short term.

Thing is, if DHS got both Carsland and a clone of the Indy ride, I can only how much complaining we'd see from the DLR partisans. Those are basically the two attractions at DLR that they have as big draws that are unique to Cali in the US.

Taylor

Thing is, if DHS got both Carsland and a clone of the Indy ride, I can only how much complaining we'd see from the DLR partisans. Those are basically the two attractions at DLR that they have as big draws that are unique to Cali in the US.
That was my first thought, unless they change the story for the ride. But like I said I don't think it will happen

Mawg

They should also build the Matterhorn on the back of It’s a small world to blend in with the background of Beast’s Castle.

djlaosc

I have to say, if Carsland/Radiator Springs Racers, Monsters Inc. Door Coaster AND Indiana Jones (that side of the park really does need something major) all came to DHS, it could easily leap past Epcot for WDW's #2 park.

The only issue would be that small children still wouldn't really be covered (unless they did bring the whole of Carsland over), and even then, turning the HISTK Play Area into "it's a bug's life", bringing over Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor (and there's other things they could bring over - SGE, PhilharMagic, Captain EO, HISTA could all potentially fit in DHS and be something for children/the family to do)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom