DHS CARS LAND

prfctlyximprct

If these type of plans won't get announced til the next D23 convention, which I saw was August 2013, does this mean we won't know for sure until then??

Taylor

If these type of plans won't get announced til the next D23 convention, which I saw was August 2013, does this mean we won't know for sure until then??
Depends on how many plans they have in store if they want to take some of UNI's thunder they should announce it after potter 2.0 is announced

tomman710

I think it's unlikely we'd get Carsland, Monsters, and Indy but since we're dreaming ... Go ahead and count me in the group that would renounce my TDO hatred, buy DVC, and throw a parade over my unbridled excitement for those additions all happening at once ...

... but the logical side of me says (don't go overboard, save something for EPCOT).

djlaosc

When is Potter being announced, do we know? Sorry for all the questions!

They will probably be trying to hold out as long as possible (probably hoping to wait till 2014 if they can so that people don't delay their vacations until it opens in 2015, but they may possibly have to announce it sooner, but probably not until 2013).

They could easily wait for Disney to announce something and then try to beat it, but they have Transformers and "Jurassic Park or Seuss Landing Project" that will open before HP2.0

Mawg

And a Beastly Kingdom in AK...Avatar, Star Wars Land, Radiator Springs, MI Coaster, Indy, Matterhorn...Add it all together and we might finally have a Potter Swatter.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
This may be a stupid question, but until they officially announce something that's when things start being built, right?
Nope...the BLT was almost completed before it was ever announced. If anyone asked what it was - they were returned a blank stare or some adlibbed line. o_O

nytimez

Any chance these would be "fast tracked" if approved... or is it more likely that they'd proceed at the same interminable pace as the Fantasyland stuff?

afar28

Nope...the BLT was almost completed before it was ever announced. If anyone asked what it was - they were returned a blank stare or some adlibbed line. o_O
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what does BLT stand for? There only BLT I know is the sandwich o_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom