December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

momofnine

:sohappy::sohappy: 8 Weeks :sohappy::sohappy: Thinking of the different decorations that I want to take with for my room... What does everyone usually do? We stayed at the AKL last time and I don't remember seeing any rooms decorated. This time we are staying at the GF and I would like to decorate a little, any suggestions? Thanks :wave:

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Just checked the trip counter and .... 59 days to go!! Well, okay, 58 1/2 days until we leave for the hotel across the street from the airport for the night before; but who's counting.

Upvote 0
Yea Decemeber is Right! :)

Yep us too, guess we are arriving on the same date. I can not wait to go. I am so anxious and excited, I will be that kid in the commercial "I too excited to sleep"
What's your favoriate thing to do there?

Lucille

Upvote 0

disneydiva72

Originally Posted by TestTrack
I thought about making a thread for December 2008 people...but thought people might think I rushed it a bit.

Never too rushed! I have had our trip booked since January! :lol:

We will be going Dec 23rd-27th. We will be staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge 1 bedroom Villas.

67 days to go!!!!

Upvote 0

Norm The Skull

Happy for you fellow canuck.

This would have been 45 days for us also.

But we just bought a new house and just can't do it this year. So we canceled our trip today.

It is very sad in our new home right now. But it had to be done.
Told the family that we would go next year.

We love our new home

So in 45 Days I start my new countdown

1 year before our December 2009 trip

HOURAY

Upvote 0

maleficent87

49 days for us.....YEAH! Everything paid, ADRs confirmed, list of hotel decorations completed, MVMCP tickets on dresser, bought new batteries for the digital camera, Christmas Winnie the Pooh hat waiting to be worn again......need to pre order photo pass....ready to go!! :xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom