December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

lighteningqueen

We leave to start drining down next Tuessday and the Magic begins Dec 5th... I thought this week would never come and now I need it to slow down some to get ready to leave. Can't wait to see Mickey

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

20 days from right now and I'll be standing in the lobby of the Contemporary, checking in!! We're telling the kids about it on Thanksgiving Day. I'm putting the upstairs Christmas tree up today, and there will be a package from Mickey under the tree when they get here for dinner on Thursday. I can't wait to see their faces!!

Upvote 0

bgoebel

:)15 days away..... Can't wait, suitcase is out and there is a pile started of items we can pack now (minnie mouse shirts and barettes I made the girls, a mickey mouse christmas coloring books, etc.). I'm thinking of putting the camera with my suitcase now because I've already had a nightmare that I forgot it. My girls are excited and my 2 year old (3 in february) insists that she will not hug pete (from mickey mouse clubhouse) if he's there cause pete's not nice. Mickey is getting a kiss on the nose though (she says with a smile):)

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

16 days to go !!! :xmas::xmas: :sohappy::sohappy: Checking in at Pop should be done by lunch time and it's off to the MK. MVMCP on 16th. Can't wait.

Upvote 0

shannonmatteo

22 days with discounts

I leave on 12/18 with free dining and 30% off of the resort, thanks to an e-mail pin offer. $1600 for park tickets, dining plan and resort for 6 nights. 2 adults and 2 kids. I couldn't pass it up. I hope it is not cold.

Upvote 0

momofnine

I leave on 12/18 with free dining and 30% off of the resort, thanks to an e-mail pin offer. $1600 for park tickets, dining plan and resort for 6 nights. 2 adults and 2 kids. I couldn't pass it up. I hope it is not cold.

I hope you freeze!!!!!!!:ROFLOL: We are there Dec. 6th - Dec. 14th... NO discounts of any kind :cry:. Hope you have a really good time, Christmas time is always awesome in Disney.:xmas: :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom