D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—Coming to Anaheim Next August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salted Nut Roll

I put in the max number of reservations & got two of them, but they're ones I was really hoping for, so I'm happy. Got the Princess concert and the Donald Duck celebration. The only ones I'm disappointed about not getting are the Goofy Movie and Character Voices panels, so I might try the standby line for those

BrianLo

Hopefully this is a good sign for standby since they were so Stingey. I got only a Moana film maker signing. Which I can’t tell if that’s actually a good thing or not as that would seem limited capacity. I’m surprised I didn’t get a panel.

Disneyson

Got Percy Jackson, too. Partner forgot to submit…! Ah well. I’ll be getting in Standby as best as I can.

Indy_UK

Yes, that is correct. It’s right next door to the convention center.
Sorry me again

Anyone know then what we need to take to Will call to collect our passes? I can log into my account and see a barcode for 3 passes which ive printed out. Plus I have our gold passes.

vikescaper

Sorry me again

Anyone know then what we need to take to Will call to collect our passes? I can log into my account and see a barcode for 3 passes which ive printed out. Plus I have our gold passes.
I am not too sure about this as I have had my badges mailed to me. It looks like all you need is a photo ID and either your purchase confirmation ID number or email confirmation.

vikescaper

Yeah, I’m currently sitting in it on my flight to LA. Figured I had nothing better to do with my time.
I got in and there was nothing left that I would sign up for. The things that I saw that had availability was the Disney Princess concert, the Saturday Sherman Brothers panel, and a Nat Geo thing for Sunday and another thing I can’t remember.

dmeets

It's reminding me of dining reservations. Hit refresh and something might randomly pop up but by the time you can click on something it's no longer available. Events come available as people cancel their existing RSPs, but it seems like the initial frenzy died down and nothing has been coming up for the last hour or so.

vikescaper

Soon!

Attachments

• IMG_2875.jpeg
    IMG_2875.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom