D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—Coming to Anaheim Next August

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianLo

That is a very good point. I’ve never been and trying to line up early for an item. Just trying to get advice.

They say this every year, but the line ups still start regardless. Should be interesting because I think the bulk of the queue will be for merch not in the main halls.

I know what you are after and I'll just say I picked up the promo card *after* I had been in a Hall D23 morning panel. Shockingly easily I must add. So don't feel too stressed! :)

BrianLo

So everyone agrees, 4am is crazy right?!? Poor people attending 😭

I previously physically was rolling into the convention around then, so this year is literally a dream. :D

Though I don't particularly care about merch... so probably not waking up on my end of things.

I'm just pumped my entire day no longer centres around the keynotes and I can enjoy the convention.

Surferboy567

I know what you are after and I'll just say I picked up the promo card *after* I had been in a Hall D23 morning panel. Shockingly easily I must add. So don't feel too stressed! :)
Thanks! I’m hoping I can pull this off as an avid player and collector. I’ve even toyed with the idea of sending a “B” team over to Downtown Disney, if I have someone not going to the convention. The main target is the con though.

BrianLo

Thanks! I’m hoping I can pull this off as an avid player and collector. I’ve even toyed with the idea of sending a “B” team over to Downtown Disney, if I have someone not going to the convention. The main target is the con though.

What's at Downtown Disney?

My friend made me go get him the card last time... it kind of incidentally paid for the D23 ticket and took me all of 30 seconds.

vikescaper

Respectfully, absolutely no shot I’m doing that 4 AM. I need to be able to function, gonna try and get to the convention center around 7 AM or 7:30 that first day. See how things go.
Realistically, I probably have a 5% chance at doing this, especially the first day since I will probably be at Disneyland late. I am going to see what my panel selections end up being and go from there.

Indy_UK

So I’ve looked at the maps they have released and still can’t see where the Will Call collection is for the event?

DCBaker

Premium Member
So I’ve looked at the maps they have released and still can’t see where the Will Call collection is for the event?

D23 says Will Call will be located at Event Services:

Event Services includes Will Call and Badge Support, Media Will Call, and D23 Membership Services.

Screenshot 2024-08-01 at 3.01.07 PM.png

TrainsOfDisney

So when it says Hilton does that mean ann separate Hilton Hotel next door?
the Hilton hotel is part of the convention center complex - you often have to walk past the Hilton to enter the line in order to get into the convention center.

The Hilton has a Starbucks inside - it will be busy but if you need your caffeine it’s there! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom