News D23 Expo Japan 2018

No Name

Love seeing Disney Pixar Marvel and Star Wars, the only four major brands the company thinks it has.

Prediction: Galaxy’s Edge is the new Pandora and we’ll see a decent bit of new stuff in a prepared video message like the one below.

He was busy making the sequels in 2013? Lol nice try Jay-C.

the.dreamfinder

Love seeing Disney Pixar Marvel and Star Wars, the only four major brands the company thinks it has.
gm-nameplates.jpg

BrianLo

We are seven minutes in!

Can now confirm that Bob and OLC are happy to announce they are diligently working away at the greatest changes for Tokyo Disney Resort ever... still. Every land will be touched in someway! Look forward to a Frozen Scandinavian Port now coming 2029 - more on that later!

Until then you'll be so thrilled at the 78 parade refreshes and the greatest celebrations including the Happiness Frozen Fantasy of True Tanabati Easter Love featuring Anna and Elsa and Duffy's newest friend Plutonia the dog being introduced in 2024! During the festival magic moments will allow you to interact with beau-tific fibreglass displays randomly inserted into the park. With a 6000 yen happiness event joy wand you can activate magic moments (spoilers it lights up and makes a noise).

My excitement cannot be contained. Presentation over.

(Now I can hopefully be pleasantly surprised)

BrianLo

I'm confused. Did it start at 9(est) and details will be released at 10:15?

Correct, the presentation is about an hour and currently occurring. There is no filming or social media allowed. The ~10:15 timepoint is after the presentation ends when they will likely publish their pre-written blog posts and/or press releases.

It's hard to say about whether we'll ever actually be able to see the presentation, I hope the whole thing is released to view after the fact.

Stripes

Premium Member
Correct, the presentation is about an hour and currently occurring. There is no filming or social media allowed. The ~10:15 timepoint is after the presentation ends when they will likely publish their pre-written blog posts and/or press releases.

It's hard to say about whether we'll ever actually be able to see the presentation, I hope the whole thing is released to view after the fact.
That's interesting, the DPB post made it sound like they would be doing live updates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom