News D23 Expo Japan 2018

wdwfan4ver

Make of this what you will...

I already have an idea for part of the stateside parks part of the presentation. Disney was vague during a couple of their D23 announcements last year. What I am referring to is Marvel Land for DCA and the Epcot redo. I think it is very possible that details are going to being mention for one out of the two things at least.

There is a couple other things to consider. There is a rumor of MK's theater being canceled and the money was allocated to something else for Magic Kingdom.

Last Year, there was a rumor of Brazil Pavilion and UK ride being announced at last year's D23, but didn't happen. I think the Brazil Rumor has a big possibility to be announced due to Disney Performance Arts is getting moved to where Circle of Life film was.

Rteetz

It’s already Sunday in Japan. Does anyone know what time the parks and resorts presentation is scheduled to be held?
Here are the presentations for each day.

Saturday, Feb. 10th, 2018

Opening Ceremony
Lucas Film and Marvel Studio
Alan Menken Concert

Sunday, Feb. 11th, 2018

Tokyo Disney Resort 35th Anniversary
Walt Disney Studios

Monday, Feb. 12th, 2018

Disney Park's Magic
The Secret of Disney Dubbing

mharrington

So now there's at least two worlds themed to Pixar. I would've preferred that they maintain tradition and not include any, but if you're going to do them, then you may as well do at least two.

I also hope that they finally introduce Mickey and Minnie's post-2016 look to the Tokyo parks.

peter11435

Here are the presentations for each day.

Saturday, Feb. 10th, 2018

Opening Ceremony
Lucas Film and Marvel Studio
Alan Menken Concert

Sunday, Feb. 11th, 2018

Tokyo Disney Resort 35th Anniversary
Walt Disney Studios

Monday, Feb. 12th, 2018

Disney Park's Magic
The Secret of Disney Dubbing
Thanks. I didn’t realize the event went through Monday.

flyerjab

I wouldn’t be surprised if this was more news for DL. That park kinda got the shaft at the last D23, aside from the Pixar Pier news that clearly “thrilled” everyone. Most of the D23 news for Parks was all WDW stuff.

But who knows. I remember being floored by all of the Pandora news from one of the previous Japan D23 days.

SweetDuffy101

So now there's at least two worlds themed to Pixar. I would've preferred that they maintain tradition and not include any, but if you're going to do them, then you may as well do at least two.

I also hope that they finally introduce Mickey and Minnie's post-2016 look to the Tokyo parks.
There is a big chance its not gonna happen in Tokyo parks, Since fans reportedly not a big fan of the new looks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom