News D23 Expo Japan 2018

RandySavage

No photos were allowed on that area....as for the the Soarin it has 11 to 12 seat per glide as for storyline and underground queue, it will be unique to disney sea it will be cenetered to the Research of Airplanes and the people who invented it, from floor to ceiling everything will be very well themed and be more like a museum,and Baymax has the identical vehicle as the Little Green Men.

This info was explained through the VIP lounge not in the public and gave a glimpse of the new artworks for the expansion pad.
Thanks for the info. My interest in the exterior model (if there was one) is based on the photos here:
http://www.themeparx.com/tokyo-disney-resort-expansion/
An exterior model might show if/how they are going to handle that kind of massive building.

Best Case: Theme every visible part architecturally (i.e. cascade of Italian hill town dwellings).
Worst Case: Theme the front, ignore the back sides.
Middle Case: Theme the front, lightly-handle the back or use this trend of painted mountain flats (as in Shanghai Soarin, Reign of Kong or the future Tokyo Fantasyland Theater).

WDWTank

Flight of Passage was a really refreshing take on simulators I must say, i enjoy Disney's take on simulators like GOO and Soarin (Sit back and enjoy the beautiful imagery in the ride).

Universal just tries to pack as much action in one 5 minute video as possible.
That’s why MIB is my favorite ride at Universal :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom