Attachments

• F0AACED6-26F0-4152-A29C-1157F53C6A24.png
    F0AACED6-26F0-4152-A29C-1157F53C6A24.png
    322.2 KB · Views: 161
  • B3FF35D7-5528-469A-868C-AACB05B4837F.png
    B3FF35D7-5528-469A-868C-AACB05B4837F.png
    273.5 KB · Views: 145

SweetDuffy101

Well.......That was something.......just new info and Concept arts from Disney....as for Tokyo Parks for new areas, guess will have to wait For OLC to announce it in April or May.

brb1006

Everytime I see that Ren & Stimpy-style tv-based ride getting promoted by Chapek - and I think of it coming at the expense of those beautifully-detailed GMR show-sets - a little bile wells up.

The only meat is the re-theme of the Paris Rock n Rollercoaster.

Disney never fails to disappoint when these "get ready for a big announcement" things happen.
Except for Tokyo

msg7

I really didn't pay attention to the D23 expos until the one this past July. Is there only one each year or one overseas and one in Anaheim?

brb1006

This very well may be the worst piece of concept art Disney has ever released:
View attachment 263413
Elastigirl is akwardly depicted as a costumed character, while Dash and Violet are literally photoshopped images of the Disney Infinity Figures. I'm not even joking:
View attachment 263417
I don't even know what's going on with Mr. Incredible, Frozone, and Dash.
Remember when Disney actually put effort with concept art? At least Tokyo still takes it more seriously.

HauntedMansionFLA

Well we did receive some New info on Guardians Coaster in Epcot, it'll be the longest enclosed coaster in the world.

And confirmed that the Star Wars hotel will be connected to Star Wars Galaxy edge.
You got a statement of EPCOT’s future too.

The “Guardians of the Galaxy”-inspired coaster is part of our ongoing work to transform Epcot into a place that’s more family, more relevant, more timeless and more Disney. “

the.dreamfinder

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom