Trip Report Cruising With the 27 Ladies of Leisure!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Great pix @Disneyfalcon. Hope to cross paths again. All of the ladies seemed to be having a great time. I have a Magic in Nov booked and a tentative Dream in Dec. Then an RC trans Atlantic to London in May.

Definitely hope to see you again! I would love to see you on that trans-Atlantic! That sounds awesome! :)

sweetpee_1993

Awesome awesome awesome reliving of the Nassau day and Atlantis. Loved it! I wondered how the peeking from behind the seahorses would turn out. Cute! So glad we went the CS route, too. Now I can say I've done it. ;)

I'm glad we made the platinum/gold reception, too. Tracey & I skipped it on the Fantasy the following week. That was fun and the cruise director was such a hoot. The Daisy pic you got turned out wonderful (want that one!). And we got to meet @wogwog which was also very cool. So glad you got a pic of that, too!

Remy...aaaahh...the food is good. I always find it so surprising that such small portions can fill you up so much. All the service stuff is truly lost on me. When they'd put stuff down in unison I'd be counting in my head "One, two, three, GO!" or when they'd lift the domes off the plates I'd say "Surprise!". It's crazy attentive service, I'll give them that. And I was completely serious that I'd go and pay full price to just do the dessert courses. I would. I love the candies the most.

Tracey's been following along with your report. Surprised me. He always makes me send him links to my reports but he found yours on his own. He told me yesterday, "It's kind of weird seeing you in someone else's report." I think it's kinda neat!

stillgoofy

Tammy, Loving your trip report so far. Always some adventure or something comical. Love the man in the elevator story. Missy sounds like a lot of fun.

LuvsTheMouse

Thanks for capturing those "dancing" photos Tammy, I may just borrow those :D. Its so great to read everyone different take on the cruise. Wow!!! Food and drinks look yummy at Remy, although I don't know how much I would venture to try different things.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Awesome awesome awesome reliving of the Nassau day and Atlantis. Loved it! I wondered how the peeking from behind the seahorses would turn out. Cute! So glad we went the CS route, too. Now I can say I've done it. ;)

I'm glad we made the platinum/gold reception, too. Tracey & I skipped it on the Fantasy the following week. That was fun and the cruise director was such a hoot. The Daisy pic you got turned out wonderful (want that one!). And we got to meet @wogwog which was also very cool. So glad you got a pic of that, too!

Remy...aaaahh...the food is good. I always find it so surprising that such small portions can fill you up so much. All the service stuff is truly lost on me. When they'd put stuff down in unison I'd be counting in my head "One, two, three, GO!" or when they'd lift the domes off the plates I'd say "Surprise!". It's crazy attentive service, I'll give them that. And I was completely serious that I'd go and pay full price to just do the dessert courses. I would. I love the candies the most.

Tracey's been following along with your report. Surprised me. He always makes me send him links to my reports but he found yours on his own. He told me yesterday, "It's kind of weird seeing you in someone else's report." I think it's kinda neat!

Hi Tracey!! :D

I think it's weird and neat at the same time! Haha!

Lol! There's nothing silly about thinking that! I was watching them too to see if anyone would be off, or to figure out what signal they were using to put them down! It was cool!

Tammy, Loving your trip report so far. Always some adventure or something comical. Love the man in the elevator story. Missy sounds like a lot of fun.

Thank you, Kris! Missy is hilarious! :)

Thanks for capturing those "dancing" photos Tammy, I may just borrow those :D. Its so great to read everyone different take on the cruise. Wow!!! Food and drinks look yummy at Remy, although I don't know how much I would venture to try different things.

Borrow away, LuvsTheMouse! :)

I was nervous, but I really did find plenty to eat.

joanna71985

Atlantis looks awesome! I really need to go there someday. I also need to invest in a water camera (I also love the lizard story! I was dying reading it)

Remy looks really good (but I don't think I would do well with the menu)

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Can't be much help with Remy food, Tammy, half of us had different dishes each course, based on which chef's menu we'd chosen. I can tell you that your fish dish is a scallop, and the last mystery meat is pork. :)

Love that you captured Diane's dance with Mickey, and the Missy stories are a hoot (the lizard, the elevator)!!

PolynesianPrincess

It's definitely cool to see myself in your TR! Such candid photos!! I'm usually the photographer on our trip so the only pics I'm usually in are photopass pics and character pics :)

The water park at Atlantis looks like sooooo much fun!! My Mom owns with Starwood and Harborside Resort at Atlantis is one of her options to use her weeks at. Think we might check it out in a few years. Looking at their website, there is so much stuff to do there!

Remy looks good, but I don't think I would ever eat there. I am just WAY too picky of an eater. While I do love fruits and veggies, certain meats and seafood I do NOT like. But the food presentation is super cool. Everything is so fancy schmancy!! :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Atlantis looks awesome! I really need to go there someday. I also need to invest in a water camera (I also love the lizard story! I was dying reading it)

Remy looks really good (but I don't think I would do well with the menu)

It is super fun! There are much better water cameras then mine out there now, but they're fun to have!

Thanks @sweetpee_1993 They are priceless..She was in the right place at the right time!

:)

Can't be much help with Remy food, Tammy, half of us had different dishes each course, based on which chef's menu we'd chosen. I can tell you that your fish dish is a scallop, and the last mystery meat is pork. :)

Love that you captured Diane's dance with Mickey, and the Missy stories are a hoot (the lizard, the elevator)!!

I really need to start writing down what I eat! I found a menu online and still can't tell what some of it is, lol!

Missy is hilarious! :)

Thanks! I called them my funnel toes. :). They were inspired by a pic tammy posted in her Med trip report.

Best. Toes. Ever.

My expectations are high for your toes on our cruise this weekend. :)

It's definitely cool to see myself in your TR! Such candid photos!! I'm usually the photographer on our trip so the only pics I'm usually in are photopass pics and character pics :)

The water park at Atlantis looks like sooooo much fun!! My Mom owns with Starwood and Harborside Resort at Atlantis is one of her options to use her weeks at. Think we might check it out in a few years. Looking at their website, there is so much stuff to do there!

Remy looks good, but I don't think I would ever eat there. I am just WAY too picky of an eater. While I do love fruits and veggies, certain meats and seafood I do NOT like. But the food presentation is super cool. Everything is so fancy schmancy!! :)

I'm the same way! I'm not in pictures much unless I make a conscious effort to be in them! I'm glad I got some of you! :)

Atlantis is a ton of fun. Chase went there for 5 days a couple of summers ago and loved it. You can spend a lot of time there.

They really will work with you. For instance I didn't want seafood, so they would have substituted each seafood course, but Siobhan just switched each seafood course with me. I just didn't want to list all of my many many many things I don't like and decided to make it work as Tim Gunn would say! :)

sweetpee_1993

^^^
This is true, @derelicte19 ! I don't do seafood either. When I ordered I basically told the server I didn't want anything that previously lived in water. I was able to swap out a few dishes between the two chef's menus to create a fully non-fishy-thing meal. The menu can be quite daunting when you look at it but if you tell the server what you like/dislike he/she can help you thru ordering all your courses to fit your tastes best. I don't even try to play it like I'm a foodie. I just tell them what I don't want and stay open to recommendations. It's worked out well for the 2 dinners I've had at Remy.

PolynesianPrincess

They really will work with you. For instance I didn't want seafood, so they would have substituted each seafood course, but Siobhan just switched each seafood course with me. I just didn't want to list all of my many many many things I don't like and decided to make it work as Tim Gunn would say! :)

^^^
This is true, @derelicte19 ! I don't do seafood either. When I ordered I basically told the server I didn't want anything that previously lived in water. I was able to swap out a few dishes between the two chef's menus to create a fully non-fishy-thing meal. The menu can be quite daunting when you look at it but if you tell the server what you like/dislike he/she can help you thru ordering all your courses to fit your tastes best. I don't even try to play it like I'm a foodie. I just tell them what I don't want and stay open to recommendations. It's worked out well for the 2 dinners I've had at Remy.

This is good to know! I can deal with some seafood, but that's limited to scallops and lobster. And both of those are something I would never order if I went out and they were on the menu. They're just two of the fishy things I can tolerate. Anything else, no way! Give me red meat or pork any day of the week! :) We definitely want to try Palo for brunch and dinner next November on the Fantasy. That chocolate souffle looks like it would be worth the $20 alone!

Ariel484

^^^
Glad to see this conversation, ladies! I'm thinking about surprising my husband with a Remy reservation on our cruise next year and neither of us do seafood. Sounds like we'll still be able to find plenty to like! :)

PolynesianPrincess

Glad to see this conversation, ladies! I'm thinking about surprising my husband with a Remy reservation on our cruise next year and neither of us do seafood. Sounds like we'll still be able to find plenty to like! :)

When are you planning on cruising? I see a lot of us have plans to cruise next year! Looks like we're all hooked!!! :)

BTW, I'll PM you my number so we can hopefully meet up down at WDW in a couple weeks! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom