News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

ToTBellHop

Have you never been to Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe?

sonnyeclipsecomicrays_19-e1564343927737.jpg
It’s not Chuck E. Cheese’s without a urine-soaked ball pit. Only the ancient seat cushions at Cosmic Ray’s smell like urine, so that’s not good enough.

Bocabear

Were those not prints of the original Marc Davis art? If so, replacing them would be as bad as replacing the stretching portraits at the Mansion.

$_1.PNG

^not that these are bad, but they just don't have the same tone as Davis' originals.
but then again, Phantom Manor doesn't have the tone of Marc Davis' Haunted Mansion.... Completely different vibe...completely different artist and storyline... And these have already been replaced with something a little darker....

jeanericuser001

Have you never been to Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe?

sonnyeclipsecomicrays_19-e1564343927737.jpg
Not the same. Sunny eclipse is one robot that has almost as much movement as disco yeti. Chuckie cheese typically has multiple animatronics with multiple songs by different singers instead of a one man show. Besides the food is also served cafeteria style at Cosmic ray's vs served sit down restaurant style at chuckie cheese. Considering the limited space they would probable opt for a server style as opposed to cafeteria.

Cmdr_Crimson

Not the same. Sunny eclipse is one robot that has almost as much movement as disco yeti. Chuckie cheese typically has multiple animatronics with multiple songs by different singers instead of a one man show. Besides the food is also served cafeteria style at Cosmic ray's vs served sit down restaurant style at chuckie cheese. Considering the limited space they would probable opt for a server style as opposed to cafeteria.
However, several years later they did go ways with having the other characters and decided to just go with Chuck E by himself...
maxresdefault.jpg

Mireille

Premium Member
Actually, Chuck E Cheese is getting rid of the band from all but 2 locations. Plus, the Rock-afire Explosion was better than Chuck and those losers anyway.

jeanericuser001

Actually, Chuck E Cheese is getting rid of the band from all but 2 locations. Plus, the Rock-afire Explosion was better than Chuck and those losers anyway.
I guess they must had decided the animatronics were no longer worth the investment to keep up or someone has played way too much 5 nights at freddies games.

However, several years later they did go ways with having the other characters and decided to just go with Chuck E by himself...
maxresdefault.jpg
That must be a state to state situation as I could swear there is more than one at my local chuck e cheese but then again its been a while since I went in there. Now that my nephews are grown up I have no reason to go. An adult walking into chuck e cheese alone without a group is weird.
That's certainly a take
It was an obvious shot I could not resist. Been a couple occasions when poor sunny moved hardly at all so I would ask who moves more, the yeti at expedition everest or sunny eclipse. Its funny how some people are stumped on that one. Some think its the yeti that moves more but some say its sunny.

The girls look cute and I have a weakness for Dolly Parton, Loretta Lynn, and other women of country. Adorable!

But if there's one tiny thing for Carrie Underwood I'm gonna lose my mind and eat an animatronic bear's hat. They threatened country pop. Yeah I consider country pop a threat. I've listened to it enough. The very existence of country pop is a threat.

In all honesty and not at all joking, I keep having strange nightmares of Trixie singing Before He Cheats. The volume is earsplitting and everyone is strangely happy about it, except me who keeps screaming for mercy.

ToTBellHop

The girls look cute and I have a weakness for Dolly Parton, Loretta Lynn, and other women of country. Adorable!

But if there's one tiny thing for Carrie Underwood I'm gonna lose my mind and eat an animatronic bear's hat. They threatened country pop. Yeah I consider country pop a threat. I've listened to it enough. The very existence of country pop is a threat.

In all honesty and not at all joking, I keep having strange nightmares of Trixie singing Before He Cheats. The volume is earsplitting and everyone is strangely happy about it, except me who keeps screaming for mercy.
I think that’d be hilarious.

“I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped-up bayou log…”

J.E.Smith

Is that a Disney Song? Jolene would be awesome but we are more likely going to get "Let It Go"...yuck
I don't know if they'd reuse the whole "bears try to drown out Big Al" thing from the original, but actually it would work if Big Al tried singing Let It Go in his slow, off-key fashion over and over like Blood On The Saddle and the bears try to drown him out so the audience doesn't have to hear it over and over.

BUFF: Hey, don't they overplay this song enough as it is?

Touchdown

Is that a Disney Song? Jolene would be awesome but we are more likely going to get "Let It Go"...yuck
Oh I know, but this is a reality where I’m in charge, and my direction would be for the Country Bears to sing, you know, country songs. Here’s some other choices I would do:

-Earnst-Calling Baton Rouge
-Liver Lips-Burning Love (I like him doing Elvis)
-Band-Bear Band Seranade and otherwise keep their Vacation Hoedown numbers Rocky Top and Ghost Riders in the Sky
-Big Al-Blood on the Saddle
-Finale-Thank God I’m a Country Bear

I’m not as sure on the others yet

J.E.Smith

I bet Disney would stick with songs from well known Disney films, but it would be funny if they at least put in something from the Country Bears movie, since they are film songs. But since the movie didn't do well, they probably wouldn't revisit material from it. But the Bear Rugs singing something like Let It Ride would sound good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom