News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

mastromjm

In the Parks
Yes
How do you do was still being played on main street when i went a few days ago i think. If i remember correctly. It was a song from Splash.
Probably thinking of Everybody Has A Laughin' Place which was deemed ok and was already in the entrance loop. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah was originally right after it and was removed

Animaniac93-98

awoogala

Would`t bee surprised if at least one of the Home on the Range songs gets recognition..

it would be about time. it was my kids favorite disney movie for years. "little patch of heaven" is an amazing song. My "kids" by the way, are now 21 and 19, and think the bears are the worst thing in all of disney. they have been outdated for 20+ years, and honestly, only old people like them (We are 50-53, and don't like it anymore, either).

flyerjab

This is where I am throwing up my hands with what the theming will end up like. Is this being rethemed to fit alongside a new New Orleans Square area with Tianaโ€™s close by. I canโ€™t make sense of the direction here anymore. Or are there more plans to do some drastic retheming all along this street such that Frontierland does not start until after the new DVC lounge that is looming?

BrerFoxesBayouAdventure

This is where I am throwing up my hands with what the theming will end up like. Is this being rethemed to fit alongside a new New Orleans Square area with Tianaโ€™s close by. I canโ€™t make sense of the direction here anymore. Or are there more plans to do some drastic retheming all along this street such that Frontierland does not start until after the new DVC lounge that is looming?
Can't wait for the shootin' gallery to be replaced by a DVC lounge. It's not a matter of if, but when.

From that We Call if Imagineering trailer, it looks like โ€œTry Everythingโ€ is featured.
Yuck. I can't imagine one of the bears singing like that. This is going to be a trainwreck.

Was "A Whole New World" also for CBJ? This is almost laughable, except I'm crying because I'm sad. What a stupid thing they are doing to the Country Bears.

mysto

From that We Call if Imagineering trailer, it looks like โ€œTry Everythingโ€ is featured. Sounds like a country โ€œA Whole New Worldโ€, too. Hmmm
Yuck. I can't imagine one of the bears singing like that. This is going to be a trainwreck.

No one is going to sing it, the imagineers are literaly going to try anything. It's the modern imagineering school method.

TrainsOfDisney

The good news isโ€ฆ the bears are still going to be there and in a few years they can go back to the original show like the Tiki Room and Soarin 1.0 - all hope is not gone.

I canโ€™t wait for cosmic rewind to be rethemed as Universe of Energyโ€ฆ an updated soundtrack and video content is all she needs! Haha

zipadee999

The good news isโ€ฆ the bears are still going to be there and in a few years they can go back to the original show like the Tiki Room and Soarin 1.0 - all hope is not gone.

I canโ€™t wait for cosmic rewind to be rethemed as Universe of Energyโ€ฆ an updated soundtrack and video content is all she needs! Haha
Itโ€™s been said before that a big part of the overhaul to the animatronics and show system makes it easier to rotate the shows without as much downtime or prep. With this in mind, I wonder how likely it would be for us to get the Christmas Special or Vacation Hoedown worked into seasonal rotations. Musical Jamboree will become the new โ€˜defaultโ€™ but who knows, maybe they can work in the original show on the seasonal basis alongside Vacation Hoedown and Christmas Special.

ToTBellHop

Itโ€™s been said before that a big part of the overhaul to the animatronics and show system makes it easier to rotate the shows without as much downtime or prep. With this in mind, I wonder how likely it would be for us to get the Christmas Special or Vacation Hoedown worked into seasonal rotations. Musical Jamboree will become the new โ€˜defaultโ€™ but who knows, maybe they can work in the original show on the seasonal basis alongside Vacation Hoedown and Christmas Special.
Itโ€™ll come right after that Midway Mania Christmas overlay they planned. In their defense, itโ€™s really hard to give a Christmas overlay to a screen-based attraction that already has Christmas lights.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom