Club Cool Gets New Drinks...

SewIn2Disney

Is the Vegi-beta still being carbonated? It was never carbonated during the Ice Station Cool days, and when Club Cool opened, it was back and carbonated....which was not as good.
Yup....as of two weeks ago when I was there, it was carbonated. VegiBeta is and always will be my favorite there, and while I like it better uncarbonated, it wasn't bad. I found that if you went around to different fountains, some were less carbonated then others. (Particulary the one in the back, by the back exit)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Everytime I see/hear VegiBeta, all I can think of is that classic Vegameatavitamin episode of
I Love Lucy.

scpergj

It's a very bitter "soda" originally from Maine - just found here in New England I think. My mother loves it, so we always have to bring her some when we visit. Trust me - it's awful! :hurl:

Goodness...you're being charitable!

My wife's family is from Maine...her Dad's side of the family dosn't really drink it, but her mom's side loves the stuff, as does she...I think it's a cross between Dr. Pepper and Nyquil...nasty, nasty stuff. My son, who loves any kind of soda (we only let him have it once a week or so, so he dosn't drink it all the time) HATES it...

However, I've heard that people all around the country have different tastes in drinks...I, for one, love Pepsi and RC, but that's just me...:D

Kevin

a2grafix

am I the only one who likes Beverly?

:lookaroun

I have not tasted it (have not been to Epcot or anyplace inside WDW since August 1993) but does it taste like thick black licorice?

If so, I know what it tastes like then, sort of like the apertif "Unicum" from Hungary.

Hopefully all flavors are back in stock or new ones when I finally plan my return sometime in 2007 to WDW.

JROK

Original Poster
Any news on what the new flavors are? What ones are left?

Was there yesterday and all that was available was Vegitabeta, Mezzo Mix, Kinley, and the ginger ale (K----?) ... Most flavors I've seen in a really long time... Maybe this is a good sign?

sum41914

I was there yesturday too and only one of the fountains has Beverly yum :hurl: . My family came down to visit me on my CP and stayed at the All Star Music Suites (amzing by the way) and we bought the refill mugs and I made my own Mezzo Mix Yummy!

-Sum

The Mak

^Look right above your post. Beverly is indeed in the house these days.

I love downing copious amounts of Beverly in front of my family in order to sucker them into having a taste. It really doesn't affect me as much as most people, I only taste real dusty seltzer.

JROK

Original Poster
I can't wait to try this place. It was closed on our last visit. Do they still have the nasty drinks?

But you really have to look for it... As with any of the drinks... They're really doing all they can to keep only 2-4 drinks available at a time... No need to have all 8 or 10 or however many are supposed to be there...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom