Club Cool Gets New Drinks...

uklad79

I hope that they bring in real coke from America as one of the new sodas. I like most of the sodas there except berkely it tastes like robotussin to me.

You can buy coke at any one of the millions places selling it in the parks so why would they put free samples in their when everyone in the world knows what coke tastes like. :hammer:

goofyfan13

Well, not sure if anyone has noticed, but I hit up Club Cool today, and they got most of the fountains restocked. China is back!!!!

Also, it's been so long that I can't remember what used to be there and what may be new, but here is what was there off the top of my head.

China
Mozambique
Italy
Mexico
Costa Rica
Japan
Germany
Kinley-I think thats Isreal right?

I only saw one dispensor on one fountain section not working, so this is probobly good news for all you Club Cool fans! :D

Scooter

Well, not sure if anyone has noticed, but I hit up Club Cool today, and they got most of the fountains restocked. China is back!!!!

Also, it's been so long that I can't remember what used to be there and what may be new, but here is what was there off the top of my head.

China
Mozambique
Italy
Mexico
Costa Rica
Japan
Germany

This is great news...When I was there last May, there were only 2 or 3 drinks available.
I'm going back in the Spring of 2007.
I hope they are all back.

Foladar

China
Mozambique
Italy
Mexico
Costa Rica
Japan
Germany

I only saw one dispensor on one fountain section not working, so this is probobly good news for all you Club Cool fans! :D
Great news, we leave in 24 hours!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom