Check-in to Hell

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
DisneyJill said:
And weirder still, since I don't know what Garyhoov looks like, I simply thought of a man with lots of chest hair. :lookaroun

I just posted my picture in the diet thread:

attachment.php

But I'm also in my avatar or at http://www.visithoover.com .

I'm not hard to find. Whenever you hear a whisper in the wind that sounds like "pretty" , I'll be there. :lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
3 More posts after this one... and thats IT!!!! I will asked that it will be locked, and presevered in wdwmagic history!!

Then, maybe we can go find somewhere else to play... Like... Toledo... Or... Jacksonville... (they are similar to hell, right? :lol: :lookaroun )

:goodnevil

DisneyJill

garyhoov said:
I just posted my picture in the diet thread:

attachment.php

But I'm also in my avatar or at http://www.visithoover.com .

I'm not hard to find. Whenever you hear a whisper in the wind that sounds like "pretty" , I'll be there. :lol:

What a nice looking family the Hoov's are. I'm so lucky to be a part of it. :lookaroun

:lol: :lol: :lol:

JBSLJames

If this thread closes, what are the MVP's of the Sporting Events going to say after winning the Big Game. It just got so common after the Yankees would win the Series or the Lakers would take the title for Jeter or Kobe to say, "I'm going to he11".

Explains alot though. Maybe to be succesful, they sold their souls. . .

:lol: :)

JBSLJames

Oops!!

speck76 said:
Hell has been fun.

Bye Bye

So ironic that the last post comes from one who did not spend too much time in hadies. "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

*edit* The post counter on the main screen was 665. When I saw Specks number was triple 6 I thought I would put out a quick reply to 1 - see if it would let me and 2 - post just in case it was actually at 665.

I'm sooo sorry for screwing up hell.

:brick:

figmentmom

Maybe it's not frozen 'cause a LOT of us were frozen out of WDWMagic altogether...no e-mail notification of responses to threads, and I didn't realize it right away...lazy me, I just assumed nothing much was going on in hell, rather than check it out myself! :lol:

But I'm back now! :fork:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Now...if the "Hell" thread is revived from the dead...is it still Hell? :lookaroun

Long live the pitchforks and brimstone!!!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Is there Thanksgiving, and Turkey in hell? :veryconfu

If so... please tell me the turkey is not all dry and icky....

*prays for moist turkey in hell* :lol: :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom