Check-in to Hell

tigsmom

Originally posted by DMC-12
LMAO... ok...talk about weird

We are talking about stopping this thread at "666"... well a new radio station called "NINE" lauched here in Chicago today... and I was just browsing thru there playlist and imaging liners... and came accross this... :lol: :

10:06AM : “Nine... Unless you look at us upside down. Don’t do that... 99-9 FM WRZA Park Forest-Chicago.”

:lol: :lol: Coinkeydink? I think not! :lol: :lookaroun

Cue up the eerie music.........

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
If you're feelin' like a pimp (ahem) go on and brush yer shoulders off. :lookaroun

And dont forget... that ladies iz pimpz to.... g'on brush yer shoulders off. :lol: :lookaroun

Shaman

Originally posted by SpongeScott
This is hell.

Everyone must watch.

On the front row.

With binoculars.

(Gary, Jer, and Brian get to lick off the icing)

hmm...so is that why you have a camera and a whole bunch of big screens set up around hell...so no one misses the action??

:lookaroun

*takes magma and shoves it into eye-sockets*

TAC

Originally posted by objr
hmm...so is that why you have a camera and a whole bunch of big screens set up around hell...so no one misses the action??

*takes magma and shoves it into eye-sockets*

plasma screens or magma screens ?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Mmmmm I am enjoying a fresh hot cup of vanilla flavored magma! :slurp: :slurp:

Mmmmm Mmmmm You can taste the evil in every sip :slurp:

JBSLJames

Aw man, that's not vanilla, That's beealzabub's "Home Brew" if you know what I'm saying.

His "Special Sauce", his "Cream Topping", his "Fire Water", his " Goo", his "Volcanic Eruption", his "Devil Seed", his "Lewinsky", I could go on and on but I think you get the picture there Spackler.

:lol:

I don't even know if that is the American Pie's guys name.

tigsmom

Got a coupon for $3 off any ColdStone Creamery cake. The only problem is that there are none nearby...the closest is over 2 hours away. :cry: Why do they do this to people? :veryconfu

speck76

Originally posted by tigsmom
Got a coupon for $3 off any ColdStone Creamery cake. The only problem is that there are none nearby...the closest is over 2 hours away. :cry: Why do they do this to people? :veryconfu

Use it when you come to Orlando...and save a piece for me :D

speck76

Originally posted by JBSLJames
Aw man, that's not vanilla, That's beealzabub's "Home Brew" if you know what I'm saying.

His "Special Sauce", his "Cream Topping", his "Fire Water", his " Goo", his "Volcanic Eruption", his "Devil Seed", his "Lewinsky", I could go on and on but I think you get the picture there Spackler.

Do you mean Stifler?

TAC

Originally posted by JBSLJames

"Warm baby batter"

and it's Steve Stifler from the movie. :D

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
DisneyJill said:
And hell takes yet another disturbing turn...:lookaroun

Warm baby batter? Come on, man...:hurl:

What's wrong with the warm baby batter? I mean...if it's Poppin' Fresh that is.

figmentmom

Hey, one good thing about the new look around here is that we'll know EXACTLY what number post we're up to (does this mean we'll all be poised at our computers tryng to be the one to post #666?!?)

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
figmentmom said:
Hey, one good thing about the new look around here is that we'll know EXACTLY what number post we're up to (does this mean we'll all be poised at our computers tryng to be the one to post #666?!?)

No...but it does mean that we won't have to say "Hey look, I'm post number 500!!!! :sohappy: "

(Ok, so I'm poised now :lol: )

*takes Sharpie and draws a mustache on the Madonna*

(This is just so wrong!)

DisneyJill

WDWFREAK53 said:
What's wrong with the warm baby batter? I mean...if it's Poppin' Fresh that is.

There comes a time in every mans life when baby batter jokes go too far. Brian, my dear, that time, is now. :lookaroun

:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom