Check-in to Hell

JBSLJames

Marty Moose. Now that is a theme park character I could get behind, or wait a second, if I rephrase that. . .Maybe if I was that theme park character, I could get behind. Amazing what a few days of playing board games will do to your mind.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
*Comical cartoon car horn*
Mickey: Hiya
Minnie: La La La Laaaaaa La La La La Laaaaa La La La Laaaaa *Muuuaaa*
Mickey: *Giggles*
Minnie: Yoo Hooo

The madness . . . have I told you about the madness? I can tell you now because I sit in, on, around through it . . . shaving my fish. Do you have a fish? I named mine Albert . . . Albert Finney . . . He talks to me . . . He tells me: "One day we will all be free, but first we must toot the abalone." Do you have an abalone? Mine's square and pink and fuzzy. Do you know Tyler Durden . . .

tigsmom

Gary, please tell me thats not the new alarm clock. (please)

Got coupons in the paper for Quiznos...subs and yummy new salads. They must be in cohoots with Cold Stone Creamery...the closest one is an hour & a half away. Yummy salads, great looking subs and low carb flatbreads....and not an outlet in sight! :cry:

DisneyJill

garyhoov said:

The madness . . . have I told you about the madness? I can tell you now because I sit in, on, around through it . . . shaving my fish. Do you have a fish? I named mine Albert . . . Albert Finney . . . He talks to me . . . He tells me: "One day we will all be free, but first we must toot the abalone." Do you have an abalone? Mine's square and pink and fuzzy. Do you know Tyler Durden . . .

Make it stop Make it stop MAKE IT STOP

The thought of waking up to that every day makes me want to throw myself out in front of a bus. I don't know how Momhoov does it. :lookaroun

tigsmom

I shall bid you all farewell now. I am descending lower into hell...its Sweet 16 Party time. Teenagers..Harry Potter..popcorn...sugar...dinner at the Olive Garden.

Reminds me of a saying ...Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

*sigh* :lol:

TAC

tigsmom said:
I shall bid you all farewell now. I am descending lower into hell...its Sweet 16 Party time. Teenagers..Harry Potter..popcorn...sugar...dinner at the Olive Garden.

Reminds me of a saying ...Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

*sigh* :lol:

The Olive Garden isn't too bad for food.

Their "Berry Cresada" (sp?) is incredible!

tigsmom

TAC said:

It wasn't the food I was complaining about. :lol:

I love the Olive Garden , it was the thought of all those teenagers (and the havoc they could wreak) that had me worried. I have to say they were very well behaved, but just a tad loud. We had a great time & Harry Potter was fantastic. Ah, to be 16 again. *sigh*

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
TAC said:

I don’t think I could ever do another Olive Garden again..... not after this weekend...... I discovered an authentic Italian (NON family style) restaurant by my house. And the food was GREAT!!! Not overly salty and garlicky (like olive garden). The place is called Antico Posto and it was quite yummy... and was just a tad bit more expensive than olive garden... but totally worth it. :slurp: :slurp:

tigsmom

DMC-12 said:
I don’t think I could ever do another Olive Garden again..... not after this weekend...... I discovered an authentic Italian (NON family style) restaurant by my house. And the food was GREAT!!! Not overly salty and garlicky (like olive garden). The place is called Antico Posto and it was quite yummy... and was just a tad bit more expensive than olive garden... but totally worth it. :slurp: :slurp:

Authentic Italian...my house. :D
Olive Garden, Macaroni Grill, Unos...good food in a hurry.

I don't mind paying more for good food, its when you pay $$$ for fast food quality that gets to me.

DisneyJill

Ah good morning fellow Hellians!!! Weirdest thing, my alarm clock went off this morning and I thought of Garyhoov. :lookaroun And weirder still, since I don't know what Garyhoov looks like, I simply thought of a man with lots of chest hair. :lookaroun

Have a wonderful day today, stay cool, it's hot down here!!! :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom