Check-in to Hell

tigsmom

Originally posted by speck76
My aquarium sprung a leak tonight

I am still hungry

I have to get up in 4.5 hours for work

This is right where I belong :brick:

Maybe you should have had a snack before you went to bed. I always sleep better afterwards.
What kind of fish do you have?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I think we should all plan a 4th of July Hellish Fireworks extravaganza / Picnic! :lol: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I can run across the Boarder to Wisconsin to purchase the fireworks. :lol: Who wants what?! I am getting some big @$$ aerial stuff that will light up hell like you would not believe lol .

SpongeScott

Just doing my occasional check-in and see how you guys are doing. Anyone need to borrow this?

Get%20out%20of%20Hell%20Free%20card.jpg

speck76

I now have 3 very big angelfish (1 died last week) a few schooling fish (started with 12, but the angelfish ate 9), an Algae-eater, a Beta, and a Snail.

I used to have some very nice Cichlids, but they kept digging up the plants, so they got flushed.

tigsmom

Originally posted by speck76
I now have 3 very big angelfish (1 died last week) a few schooling fish (started with 12, but the angelfish ate 9), an Algae-eater, a Beta, and a Snail.

I used to have some very nice Cichlids, but they kept digging up the plants, so they got flushed.

I used to raise tropicals...little tetras, black mollies & swordtails. I gave up on angels cause they ate everything in site.

tigsmom

Originally posted by DMC-12
What kind? Gouda? provolone? swiss? munster? Want some brats to? :confused: :slurp:

A ton of munster, please. :slurp: Makes the best grilled cheese sammiches. Brats...never had them, but I saw a commercial last night...grilled then into the brat hot tub. Looked yummy.
I like grilled kielbasa best.

figmentmom

Originally posted by SpongeScott
Just doing my occasional check-in and see how you guys are doing. Anyone need to borrow this?

Why would we want to get out of HERE?!?:confused:

(...and is that card reproducible?)

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by SpongeScott

:lol: It's a good thing "HELL" doesn't say "FREAKYROOM" or I'd be out of business :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
So Linda and Ryan are taking a trip to see Linda's sister in Maine and won't be around for Father's day. They gave me this:

61178_P.jpg

Now for the Hell part.

This thing has Disney sound loops on it that are so insidious even I, a rabid Disney fan, am on the verge of madness.

Something's gotta give. I have been setting it to the same Mickey/Minnie loop for the past two days, and I'm much to stubborn to admit defeat and turn it to a normal tone or radio until Linda begs me to do so.

Linda, of course, is much too proud to beg, so this will likely go on for some time.

At some point, of course, one of us will be driven over the edge.

The ensuing murder trial will likely be clouded by the posturing of lawyers, finger pointing and "He said, she said" testimony.

I just want all of you to know what really happened . . .

tigsmom

You could send it to me if you really need to. :D

What? I'm just trying to be a friend. (besides, I know somebody I could torture with it. :cool: )

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by garyhoov
So Linda and Ryan are taking a trip to see Linda's sister in Maine and won't be around for Father's day. They gave me this:

61178_P.jpg

Now for the Hell part.

This thing has Disney sound loops on it that are so insidious even I, a rabid Disney fan, am on the verge of madness.

Something's gotta give. I have been setting it to the same Mickey/Minnie loop for the past two days, and I'm much to stubborn to admit defeat and turn it to a normal tone or radio until Linda begs me to do so.

Linda, of course, is much too proud to beg, so this will likely go on for some time.

At some point, of course, one of us will be driven over the edge.

The ensuing murder trial will likely be clouded by the posturing of lawyers, finger pointing and "He said, she said" testimony.

I just want all of you to know what really happened . . .

:lol: Please tell me that thing does NOT play the IASW evil doll national anthem :eek:

*that would drive me to instant madness... and the Resistance would have to be called into active service* :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom