Changes at DTD

Evil Genius

Oh so you are neighbors with a retired Imagineer, well Bob Iger is my godfather.....wow got to love living in a fantasyland.....

When information is not available to the public and is not with me what do you want me to do give you a random site like that would mean anything? Sources will always be disputed...i know the truth, i am correct and and since you are making the CLAIM THAT I AM WRONG THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU.....

I know some of these so called "immaculate track records" and have seen them lie and you guys buy it up like it is facts....so try again.

Wow..you really are a peice of work.

I don't have to prove myself...but I do in fact live ten minutes from a former Imagineer here in Nashville, Tn (Franklin, Tn a suburb of Nashville to be exact) if you choose to believe me or not is not my concern, however pressed for evidence I can promise you I can provide it.

However that isn't the issue here now is it?

You insist on saying the facts are on your side without providing an iota of evidence to prove it! While at the same time continue to lob insults painting yourself as a smug (albiet sophomoric) individual. How do you expect anyone to buy anything you're selling?

The burdon of proof isn't on mine (or anyone else's) shoulders other than your own because YOU appear to be the only person in this thread shouting from the rafters that you are "100%" correct and everything else is clueless without giving any other reason other than 'because I said so'.

You want to be taken seriously? Try another approach. The one you're using here is getting you nowhere fast and isn't winning you any points.

GLaDOS

since you are making the CLAIM THAT I AM WRONG THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU.....

Unfortunately you were the one that came into the thread claiming others were wrong. By your own logic, doesn't that mean the burden is on you?

And let me guess, my post isn't logical, right?:lol:

Krack

Not making money is better than LOSING money....

... only you said the two clubs were profitable. So they weren't LOSING money.

/Don't get excited, nobody takes anything you say seriously. I was just pointing out that your own statements don't even make sense when judged against each other.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
He has been proven correct, by your inability to provide the facts. Do you know a better way to prove someone is wrong other than asking them to present their facts and they have none?

Wow..you really are a peice of work.

I don't have to prove myself...but I do in fact live ten minutes from a former Imagineer here in Nashville, Tn (Franklin, Tn a suburb of Nashville to be exact) if you choose to believe me or not is not my concern, however pressed for evidence I can promise you I can provide it.

However that isn't the issue here now is it?

You insist on saying the facts are on your side without providing an iota of evidence to prove it! While at the same time continue to lob insults painting yourself as a smug (albiet sophomoric) individual. How do you expect anyone to buy anything you're selling?

The burdon of proof isn't on mine (or anyone else's) shoulders other than your own because YOU appear to be the only person in this thread shouting from the rafters that you are "100%" correct and everything else is clueless without giving any other reason other than 'because I said so'.

You want to be taken seriously? Try another approach. The one you're using here is getting you nowhere fast and isn't winning you any points.

Unfortunately you were the one that came into the thread claiming others were wrong. By your own logic, doesn't that mean the burden is on you?

And let me guess, my post isn't logical, right?:lol:

... only you said the two clubs were profitable. So they weren't LOSING money.

/Don't get excited, nobody takes anything you say seriously. I was just pointing out that your own statements don't even make sense when judged against each other.

He just needs to be put on our collective "Ignore" list. All he ends up doing is fighting with everyone, and then claiming it's all very logical.....:hammer:

s8film40

Providing facts of your own is the only way to truely prove someone wrong, but silly me using logic which is unheard of here....

Ok great well let's look at the facts at hand. The only facts I've seen posted here were thanks to Master Yoda. He posted this link a few pages back.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16733650/detail.html

Now WFTV who talking to an official Disney spokesperson say's:
WFTV said:
Disney denied rumors that the changes are due to a drop in attendance. The company said it is only responding to guest feedback asking for more family-friendly experiences.

Now accusing a major news organization of reporting incorrect information is a pretty serious charge. It's your turn now let's see your facts that disprove this.

Wilt Dasney

He has been proven correct, by your inability to provide the facts. Do you know a better way to prove someone is wrong other than asking them to present their facts and they have none?

Dude, that's silly. Everybody knows you don't have to prove anybody wrong.

You just repeatedly type "you're wrong" whenever you're challenged...occasionally you throw in a bit of ALL CAPS to really make the point.

It's a foolproof method of argumentation. I believe Socrates was big on it. :)

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Dude, that's silly. Everybody knows you don't have to prove anybody wrong.

You just repeatedly type "you're wrong"...occasionally you throw in a bit of ALL CAPS. It's a foolproof method of argumentation. I believe Socrates was big on it. :)

And don't forget to bold. Including the bold always makes one seem logical........:rolleyes:

jt04

A new map has been installed at DTD that shows the area as one contiguous operation as they wisely drop the segregated configuration of the past that only served to confuse guests.

I must say I think this is a wise move as Disney evolves the area into a 'lifestyle center' that does not discourage families from visiting and enjoying the area without the confusion and difficulties of navigating the area that occured in the past.

There are strong rumors also that the individual section names will be dropped for a single name, likely DTD.

So the news is quite encouraging IMO and I can't wait for the final unveil of the repurposed PI area concept. :)

NutsForFlorida

Not sure if anyone else said this or not since there are over 100 pages of comments. I'm not a local obviously. But, does anyone else believe that Disney closed these clubs at PI due to the local riff raff that would show up and cause problems or start fights? Like regular clubs/bars? (I'm not saying all of the locals are bad. But there are always a few). So families that actually paid money to stay on Disney grounds and/or Disney vacations couldn't enjoy that area anymore? It's just something I was thinking about because there are bars/clubs I don't go to anymore because of those type of people showing up and causing problems. Whatever the reason is, it's too bad because I liked going to PI when I'd be vacationing at Disney. And everytime I went, it was always packed with tons of people. And it was fun time.

Wilt Dasney

@jt:

If it took them this long to stop treating PI as a separate area worth seeing in its own right on their maps, then they might be even MORE incompetent than the people around here accuse them of. :lol:

I'd be fine with dropping the Marketplace and Westside labels if that's the ultimate plan, though. PI was the only designation that didn't feel arbitrary to me; with no need to set it off anymore, there's no point in keeping the other two labels.

PS: We have the thread back!!! :D

NutsForFlorida

@jt:

If it took them this long to stop treating PI as a separate area worth seeing in its own right on their maps, then they might be even MORE incompetent than the people around here accuse them of. :lol:

I'd be fine with dropping the Marketplace and Westside labels if that's the ultimate plan, though. PI was the only designation that didn't feel arbitrary to me; with no need to set it off anymore, there's no point in keeping the other two labels.
I agree. Just make it one big Downtown Disney. I think that's what most people call that area anyway.

NMBC1993

A new map has been installed at DTD that shows the area as one contiguous operation as they wisely drop the segregated configuration of the past that only served to confuse guests.

I must say I think this is a wise move as Disney evolves the area into a 'lifestyle center' that does not discourage families from visiting and enjoying the area without the confusion and difficulties of navigating the area that occured in the past.

There are strong rumors also that the individual section names will be dropped for a single name, likely DTD.

So the news is quite encouraging IMO and I can't wait for the final unveil of the repurposed PI area concept. :)

I think they decided to drop the names because people were getting confused thinking the clubs were still open in that area. I remember hearing someone two weeks ago as I was walking by saying "How is it PI? All the clubs are closed". They just need to admit they have no plans for that area as of yet. Well I guess they did with their "2012 completion date", they must be waiting for Dec 21st so they'll never have to build anything:lookaroun

Master Gracey

img400PI.jpg.JPG

Actually, if you observe the photo that was posted on Save Pleasure Island, the three disticly different areas of Downtown Disney still exist, but boy oh boy look at the art quality! Finally, the Disney Outdoor Shopping Outlet, this is something Guests have been clamoring to have for years. . .NOT! Get with it Disney, we want our Nightlife back! You know Adventuring, Laugter, Music, Dancing, Beverages, not what we can find at cheeper prices off I4!

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom