Changes at DTD

jt04

New, Bold and Perfect

OK, I just wanted to use my 10,000th post to bump ImaYoyo's epic thread. It has been fun. :lookaroun:D

So it looks new and bold to me. I'm not sure they could have done a better job. Perhaps we have not seen some details yet too so the news should keep getting better.

Congradulations Imagineering and TDO! Job well done. :sohappy:

Now on to my next 10,000! :cool:

Mouse Detective

So it looks new and bold to me. I'm not sure they could have done a better job. Perhaps we have not seen some details yet too so the news should keep getting better.

Well yes, it is new and it looks pretty, but I don't think we can call it bold just yet. Until they announce what exactly is going to be there, all the light bulbs in the world mean little. Who are the restaurants, what are the shops, will there be anything for adults? When those questions get answered, we can render our opinions about just how new and bold it is.

overdrive

OK, I just wanted to use my 10,000th post to bump ImaYoyo's epic thread. It has been fun. :lookaroun:D

Congradulations Imagineering and TDO! Job well done. :sohappy:

Now on to my next 10,000! :cool:

Oh yeah thats bold, knock all the buildings down except for p37 and plant some grass in their place. WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO. Talk about hard up for anything. This is a pathetic.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Oh yeah thats bold, knock all the buildings down except for p37 and plant some grass in their place. WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO. Talk about hard up for anything. This is a pathetic.

Uhhh??? Have you even read any of this thread at all?

While it may not be up to the standards of what some of us had hoped, I think that you are over simplifying the whole thing. It is hardly just a sod farm.

How about instead of you knocking imagineering constantly, use some of your own imagination when looking at the concept art and reading between the lines of those that are in the know.

There is no going back to what was. TDO will NEVER admit they made a mistake. I at least give them credit for at least trying to be creative in the "bold new venture" that failed and coming up with something different.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom