Changes at DTD

jt04

Save PI has announced all waterside clubs are going and soon! So we are finally seeing the implementation of the "new". Now we just await the announcement of the "bold".

Sorry, but this news is great! IMO. :cool:

CaptainMichael

Save PI has announced all waterside clubs are going and soon! So we are finally seeing the implementation of the "new". Now we just await the announcement of the "bold".

Well, I guess I'll get to say one last good bye next week to the coolest looking building in WDW. Never thought I'd get to see it this many times after it closed...

The demolition ought to do wonders for the patio dining experience at Paradisio:dazzle:

Lee

Adventurer
Horrible news.:cry:
More proof that the "powers that be" in this case are nothing but a bunch of worthless, soul-less, scum-suck1ng, waste of life, sub-human morons that ought to be ashamed to work for the Mouse. Or rather, the Mouse should be ashamed to have such stupid, unmagical, jerks associated with them.
IMO, of course.:cool:

(Still awaiting the name of the moron behind this whole thing. I've got a very nice holliday card to send to that idiot as soon as somebody helps me pinpoint the blame.)

SirGoofy

Pathetic. Honestly pathetic. Was talking to the family the other night, and 2 groups of my cousins said they have no desire to go back to Disney until they have kids now that PI is gone.

Well, I guess I'll get to say one last good bye next week to the coolest looking building in WDW. Never thought I'd get to see it this many times after it closed...

Same...when are you gonna be there?

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
Horrible news.:cry:
More proof that the "powers that be" in this case are nothing but a bunch of worthless, soul-less, scum-suck1ng, waste of life, sub-human morons that ought to be ashamed to work for the Mouse. Or rather, the Mouse should be ashamed to have such stupid, unmagical, jerks associated with them.
IMO, of course.:cool:

(Still awaiting the name of the moron behind this whole thing. I've got a very nice holliday card to send to that idiot as soon as somebody helps me pinpoint the blame.)

You can start with Meg Crofton. They brought her to the island on a rainy Friday night during september of 2007. They brought her to RRBC. After being inside she said "you won't even recognize this place in a year" RRBC closure was announced shortly afterward, the clubs in June, and a year later, they were all closed. Of course the joke IS a bit on her since I very much can recognize the island. It'll take a lot more than the bulldozing of PI Live and some stairs at Mannequins to change that.

Of course the cleaning lady is just Rusulo's puppet...so I'd look to him.

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes

not to rain on your parade, but this is just as much rumor as a club reopening or any of the other concepts we have heard floating around. While I do believe the source who told me, and I do know the pizza card is going out of business, it should be noted we haven't seen any permits popup yet for the destruction of the clubs.

jt04

not to rain on your parade, but this is just as much rumor as a club reopening or any of the other concepts we have heard floating around. While I do believe the source who told me, and I do know the pizza card is going out of business, it should be noted we haven't seen any permits popup yet for the destruction of the clubs.

I agree. I'm operating off a hunch and rumors circulating on blogs and forums. But considering 1) the condition of the waterfront buildings 2) the amazing views they block and 3) the fact work is going on inside the non-waterfront buildings only, and I think the rumor is quite plausible.

Those buildings take up huge plots and my mind boggles at what could be done with those spaces even with third parties. Now we wait. :)

jt04

New and Bold Update

OK, according to the latest eyewitness testimony, the interiors of Soundstage and AC are now completely stripped to the walls. Work continues on the exterior of the former Mannequins, mainly at night. So as the new year dawns it seems everything is in place for the major transformation to begin. Wow, I guess everyday will be new years this year at DTD.

:sohappy::wave::cool::sohappy::wave::D:sohappy::king::):sohappy::D

uklad79

Wow, I guess everyday will be new years this year at DTD.

:wave::cool::sohappy::wave::D:sohappy::king::):sohappy::D

What are you smoking? That is single most stupid line I have read on a forum. This not a personal attack (just an attack on your posts) but you like some god awful spamming idiot with your posts. Surely you are not so stupid as to belive the things you post.
At first I thought you worked for Disney's PR Dept but not even they would post such stupid drivvle.

Happy New Year :wave:

jt04

What are you smoking? That is single most stupid line I have read on a forum. This not a personal attack (just an attack on your posts) but you like some god awful spamming idiot with your posts. Surely you are not so stupid as to belive the things you post.
At first I thought you worked for Disney's PR Dept but not even they would post such stupid drivvle.

Disney PR? :ROFLOL: Funny stuff.

I've been looking forward to the new construction ever since they announced it. I will thoroughly enjoy watching the evolution of the new DTD. Especially since Disney has managed to be so secretive about it. I'm sure I am not the only one who will be watching daily. Yes I believe it will be good.

Thanks. :)

SoccerMickey

Sweet. Stop by the Jungle the 2nd.;)

Hey sirgoofy,

I saw you on line for midway mania on the 30th but it was really crowded and I was sure you didn't remember me from working at the jungle cruise with you I didn't want to embarrass myself so...welcome to sunny walt Disney world!!

overdrive

What are you smoking? That is single most stupid line I have read on a forum. This not a personal attack (just an attack on your posts) but your like some god awful spamming idiot with your posts. Surely you are not so stupid as to belive the things you post.

I second that!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom