Changes at DTD

SirGoofy

:hammer:

Are you sure you captain a jungle cruise?

It was the corny finish. I thought it worked well. :lookaroun

Unfortunately, jt, with you it's impossible to tell when you're joking. Because you're just so ridiculous when you're being serious.

And for the last time, we're skippers at the JC.:wave:

jt04

Unfortunately, jt, with you it's impossible to tell when you're joking. Because you're just so ridiculous when you're being serious.

And for the last time, we're skippers at the JC.:wave:

I'm always joking a little bit. Even when I'm not. Just for future reference.

Skippers. I think I got it.

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
FYI a source stated soundstage has had all electronics removed. I went to the island last night and confirmed that.

The writing is on the wall now....

"I'm celebrating another empty building at DTD!"

jt04

I keep hearing the possibility "The Muppets Whatnot Workshop" could be added to the parks. But it seems to be a perfect fit for DTD's new family oriented venues. I think guests would love it.

just my two cents :)

trr1

I keep hearing the possibility "The Muppets Whatnot Workshop" could be added to the parks. But it seems to be a perfect fit for DTD's new family oriented venues. I think guests would love it.

I thought I had seen something like this at DHS when I was there in may of 2008 am I wrong?:shrug:

CaptainMichael

Excuse me, but what "family oriented venues" would you be talking about?:confused:

SirGoofy

I'd rather see it in the other half of the Muppet shop that's filled with...nothing Muppet related.

Seems like there's a push for relevant Merch being placed in shops.

jt04

I'd rather see it in the other half of the Muppet shop that's filled with...nothing Muppet related.

You are right. Has the giant Buzz finally been removed from Muppetland?

jakeman

This would be great news.

I don't complain much, but I do miss the individualized merchandice in the shops.

Disney would get more money from me if they have more unique souveniers.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
This would be great news.

I don't complain much, but I do miss the individualized merchandice in the shops.

Disney would get more money from me if they have more unique souveniers.
It seems like it might be creeping back into the shops. We have had a few trip reports and a few posts by Steve showing new attraction and Land specific merchandise in the parks. Hopefully it sells the trend will continue.

IlikeDW

It seems like it might be creeping back into the shops. We have had a few trip reports and a few posts by Steve showing new attraction and Land specific merchandise in the parks. Hopefully it sells the trend will continue.

So this may be old news but this is my new Coffee Cup, bought it in July. Of course it is DL tomorrowland but it is still cool.

picture.php

picture.php

jt04

Well, I would have thought there would be some news by now. Are there even contractors in the area?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom