**CELEBRATION 25 Complete and Total Coverage Thread!**

I really wish I could be with you all tomorrow... I'm a wee bit jealous. Quick question, does anyone know or shall I say think, if they will keep the 25th anniversary merchandise out for awhile...if there is any left that is? (just PM me if anyone knows, I hate to clutter this board with my question) Have fun tomorrow!!:wave:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Oh, my feet hurt, just got back from MNSSHP. Got lotsa candy and folks loved my costume.

I'm so excited about tomorrow!!!

*bounces*

When should i leave for Epcot? 6:30? 6? 4:45?

dxwwf3

Happy 25th everybody! I hope today goes great for everyone in the park and I hope they can provide us with some great video/audio/pictures and I'm sure they will :)

vonpluto

EP25.jpg

:sohappy::D:sohappy::D:sohappy:

DisneyMarg

DisneyMarg is now onsite (well, practically) and all Disneyfied with her pink Disney crocs. I got in late this afternoon (Sunday) and spent the evening at the Boardwalk. Had never been there before and enjoyed a nice long walk around the lake and then watched Cars movie on the beach at Beach and Yacht Club. Illuminations drowned out the movie, but that was just fine with me. Got me all excited about tomorrow.

WESH2 (NBC here) said they would have a special segment tomorrow night related to the anniversary of Epcot.

MiklCraw4d

Marty Sklar

So what's the deal with the Marty Sklar thing tomorrow (today)? And more importantly, can anyone hook me up with a ticket? :)

TheDisneyMagic

Happy Celebration 25 everyone!

Happy Birthday Epcot, our first Disney (non Magic Kingdom Style Theme Park) and congratulations on your first 25 years of entertaining the world. :sohappy:

DicksonGR

Happy Anniversary EPCOT!

I hope that everyone who is there today has a great time. I hope you all know how lucky you are to be there aswell! :wave:

If anyone knows a cheap way of sending a map across the pond I will gladly send the money for postage back your way. PM me.

Once again I hope thst every single one of you has a fantastic time!

CaptainMichael

I just got up and am getting ready to go! Coffee should be ready in a few moments...lol. For those of you going, see ya real soon. For those of you not going, I sincerely wish you could, but you'll be there with us in spirit...Happy EPCOT Center Day!

goodolgm

HAPPY 25TH ANNIVERSARY EPCOT CENTER!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

It's been great skimming over your stories, hope to see some of you today! I work from ropedrop this morning until 7:30 tonight at the Land pavilion at either front doors, the boat ride, or Circle of Life theater, feel free to not be shy and say hello!!!

Speaking of Marty, his Guest conversations will be held at 11:30, 2, and 4:30 at the Circle of Life Theater on a first come-first serve basis. Seating is limited to 400 or so for each showing, and we are expecting full theaters. My best advice is to arrive early if you want to experience one of these. I hear his speeches are great and hope I can get a peek in on one or two :)

With that being said, everyone have an AMAZING and magical day of discovery and say hi to me if you're around! :):)

hp200lx

Happy 25th everyone! :sohappy: Have a blast, I'll be keeping track from work and listening to Epcot music all day. As has been rehashed over and over again, if anyone could grab me a map or two or something that'd be awesome. I will pay you for it! :D Have fun guys! Wish I was there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom