**CELEBRATION 25 Complete and Total Coverage Thread!**

pinkrose

Happy 25th to Epcot!!!! :sohappy:

I remember going right after it opened when I was a child. I loved it then and still do. :)

SewIn2Disney

10 minutes until you all get in.....

Can I beg borrow and plead anyone for the women's purple 82 shirt (in size L) and a stack of maps?

Have fun! I intend on checking in often and living vicariously through all of you. Make sure you take lots of pics and think of us back at home who are at work and school!

Happy 25th Epcot!
T Minus 12 minutes and counting. I'd love to see a pic of what the lines at the turnstiles look right now......

degunter

Webcast and Epcot Closing

I know this has been asked in other threads as well, but does anyone know if anyone will be showing the rededication online anywhere?

Also, what are the chances of Epcot closing early due to capacity? I don't want to drive all the way over there after work and find out it is closed.

Thanks!

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Ok. Live update!

It's only 9:15 and it's already been a crazy day! Got here a little before 8. No wait at the parking gate. I'm in the second row. Thought it would be more crowded but it got crazier as we went on.

The check in table was packed. Got my Marty tickets and they are SUPERCOOL. Look like old park tickets. I hope I can keep them. The we queued up at the gate. They did a countdown and started letting people in. Park maps and 25th buttons for everyone!

Most people ran to the first shop under SSE and snagged T shirts. But if you went on, they had more shirts and Figment plushes at the small cart to the left of the pin station. Of course that small cart was overwhelmed with one cash register. So you could grab a Figment and a shirt and go into Mouse Gear to check out. Only two LE items per guest.

So go into MG and they had more shirts and plushes plus a LE watch. Checked out there. People were Figment pickin (looking for specific numbers since they are numbered on the foot).

Back behind the ropes for the drop. 3...2...1..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY EPCOT Center!!!!!!!!

Everyone runs. Tourists to the left and right to the attractions, everyone with yellow lanyard to the stage. One tourist said, "I don't know what's going on there" seeing the crowd in front of the stage.

So now I'm by the rope in front of the stage. They're playing all the old attraction music. Another 1/2 hour to the dedication and they on to Marty. I heard from Adam told me that the Marty sessions are now an hour to 1.5 hours. Sweet!

More later!

prberk

By chance are there any (1) radio stations or (2) podcasters broadcasting any of this event live, especially with an online stream?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom