Castle Painting/Decoration Removal Schedule

Chape19714

LudwigVonDrake said:
Disney will probably sell the gold characters on Ebay :lookaroun
Peter and Wendy are already sceduled to be put into Disneyland Paris Studios park as part of a fountain, I believe. The other charactors will probally be re-painted and sent to other Disney place World Wide.

rbrower

Peter Pan is one of my favorite disney movies!!
I wish that they would be made into a fountain that would stay in WDW instead of going to Paris!

RPMdfw

I thought the Happiest Celebration on Earth went through October 1st.

It doesn't make sense to me for them to begin removing the decorations on September 10th if the celebration doesn't endu until October 1st.

Not that it really matters to me. I'll be at Disneyland Paris on September 10th. :D

SirNim

RPMdfw said:
I thought the Happiest Celebration on Earth went through October 1st.

It doesn't make sense to me for them to begin removing the decorations on September 10th if the celebration doesn't endu until October 1st.

Not that it really matters to me. I'll be at Disneyland Paris on September 10th. :D
September 10th...

Good day... :D ;)

bandtrumpet

I heard that for EPCOT's 25th they are taking the sorcers hat, changing it into a birthday hat and putting it on top of Spaceship Earth

:wave::wave::wave::D

mrtoad

Will be thrilled to see it gone. It was not as bad as the cake but still not something I would want to stay...

Chape19714

I just realized, I may actually be able to tell time in the Forecourt area again!!!

The clock is coming back!

Bad news for the White Rabbit and Capt. Hook, but good for me, I'll know "Disney Time" for when Wishes Starts!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom