Can Anyone believe this?!

brich

wannab@dis said:
Exactly! Everyone is upset with Cecil, but not the parents.
Actually, I believe most feel the parents who lost the child are to blame. But this is a point you and Speck insist on beating to death. Now we go beyond our combined anger towards the parents and now we look at the next scene. That is, how should we feel about how the employee responded or did not respond. Or do we want to just continue with the parents are bad and should be responsible for their own kids...
wannab@dis said:
Kinda goes back to holding tobacco companies responsible for someone buying and smoking then getting cancer or gun makers responsible for a gang killing. It's the wrong mentality!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :brick:

speck76 said:
But almost nobody (but me) seems to want to hold the parents responsible.....everyone is focusing on the result of the situation (a CM getting involved and making a mistake ) but almost nobody is pointing the finger at the parent, who are potentially the cause of the lost child. Perhaps the parents had a lapse in judgement, or made as mistake (and that seems to be ok) but perhaps Cecil did the same (and that does not seem to be ok)
Again, the parent is ultimately responsible for the losing of the child. The parent failed here. No arguement. But I guess I misunderstood the original post when it addressed the handling of the situation of employee and lost child. Who's mad at Cecil? I thought this discussion would focus around whether Cecil handled the situation correctly in our eyes. Oh wait, but it's the parent's fault, just in case anybody forgot. :lol: Speck, I think your just having fun with us here. :dazzle:

brich

speck76 said:
That is kind of harsh. I hope they don't feel it is their responsibility, but I hope they make the choice to help me, as long as doing so does not risk their own life. I don't need or want someone to risk their own life for that of mine, that could be VERY tragic. I really don't need a hero.
... and for the record, I would help you... :p

By the way, I used to work for Kodak actually (for real)... hehe

Shaman

I wouldn't help anyone here, even if they were in a desert dying of thirst and I had all the water...

:lookaroun :lol:

I'm kidding, I'll help you...I'll charge you for the water of course...

(j/k)

speck76

objr said:
I wouldn't help anyone here, even if they were in a desert dying of thirst and I had all the water...

(j/k)

As long as the water is not Salmonellicious

Aurora_25

objr said:

(j/k)

And you would charge for the tax of the water too right??? :lol: $10 a sip???

speck76

objr said:

(j/k)

If you ever get stung by a jellyfish, I would be more than happy to p e e on you :lookaroun

tigsmom

objr said:
But see thats part of the problem with this whole thread...none of us (except the person that started this thread) were there to see what really happened...so we really don't know what happened...if something even happened (sorry, I mean no offense to the person who started this thread)....

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!

Shaman

speck76 said:
If you ever get stung by a jellyfish, I would be more than happy to p e e on you :lookaroun

Uh thanks...it was my fault after all, for getting stung ( :lol: )...but, maybe you should p e e on the jellyfish instead...

:D

Aurora_25

speck76 said:

Thanks for that reassurance Speck- now I know who to call if that ever happens to me :lol: :lol: :lookaroun

brich

objr said:
Uh...in that case I'll make sure never to get stung by a jellyfish then....

:lol:
I don't think you need to worry. You'll be out in the desert peddling your water... :lol:

Shaman

brich said:
I don't think you need to worry. You'll be out in the desert peddling your water... :lol:

But what if it rains...and rains...and rains....the deluge...eventually I'll have to be cautious...

speck76

objr said:
But what if it rains...and rains...and rains....the deluge...eventually I'll have to be cautious...

that only happens when I wait....and wait.....and wait some more.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom