Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by MKCustodial
by the way, DMC, i fnished a movie today, and when I called the office to get more, they said a shipment just came in and they'll be checking stuff all day tomorrow and only assigning things on Monday. SOOOOOOOOO I got a day off tomorrow!! Woo-hoo!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: Not that I'm gonna do anything, anyway, but it'll be good to just lie down! :snore:

Cool! I might not do much this weekend either...well.. I have to dig out my luggage out of the closet and get that ready... maybe go up to Wisconsin to visit my mom.... my car needs a bath inside and out...they (dealership people ) got some sticky black crap on my passenger side door (when they took it off to fix it) and on the sill...have to get that off before it gets on the carpet...GRRRRrrr

oh...and I want to go to Sams club and get some Taquitos... and a few other things...lol...exciting eh?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by NowInc

4 other semi popular bands have a member with the same name..we have to decide that if i DO keep it...that i can be the biggest one of em all.....if we think its not worth the "war"..a new name i shall have ;)

I think if so many people are using the same name, it must be very forgettable. I would say change even if you are the biggest.

I love the names you've listed, they're very cool and probably very appropriate, but I think you should look for something that is so inappropriate that people will remember it. If you were a "boy" band like N'sync the names you've listed would be innapropriate, but I imagine they fit right into your band's persona.

I'm guessing something like the following:

Freckles
Skippy
Cher
Sunshine
Britney

Would be more discordant with the theme of the band, and, therefore stick out in people's mind more.

Just a thought. The names you listed are all very cool and you probably couldn't go too far wrong with any of them.

:wave:

tenchu

Originally posted by FantasiaBish

Go with Tenchu.....and then your costume could be a black and grey kilt and you could carry one of those cute little purses and play the bagpipes, that would work so well in your band :lol:

Plagerism!

tenchu

Originally posted by MKCustodial

Think of it as "honoring". :lol:

That would be quite cool, for the name to go down in history like that.

Never mind the fact that i stole the name from somewhere else to start with. :lookaroun

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc
actually ...heres what i have so far::

Devious
Nero
Moir
Preto
Beta
Omikron
Trauma
Carni
Phyte

...im not even close to choosing..need to think of more..

I´m not sure if it´s too late now, but I would give my vote to Nero, which I believe means "black" in italian.

Please don´t pick "mammon".... in Spanish it means "an extremely stupid or obnoxious person" but it´s written "mamón".

:animwink:

Maria

Original Poster
Hi Angel! :wave:

Hey Dan! I just thought of another name!! If you don´t want to be a "spYder" anymore, you could be a STALION!
Seriously... sounds good to me! :)

Lhriangel

Originally posted by Maria
Hi Angel! :wave:

Hey Dan! I just thought of another name!! If you don´t want to be a "spYder" anymore, you could be a STALION!
Seriously... sounds good to me! :)

Yay someone is actually here hehe :)

Hmm.. Maria.. I like that name for Dan.. I'm pretty sure it would fit.. I can't say for sure but it sounds VERY plausable.

Maria

Original Poster
I´m here Angel... but not for too much longer... I am going back to the beach as soon as my sister and nephew arrive. I have to dload some pics and I will post them in the hometown pics thread in a few minutes... :animwink:

Lhriangel

Weekend plans? Nada. I wish I had weekend plans.. LOL well.. I am going home for a few days and moving apartments yet again.. I guess I should rather say that I wish I had cool weekend plans LOL.

How much longer are you staying at the Beach Maria?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Angelique
Weekend plans? Nada. I wish I had weekend plans.. LOL well.. I am going home for a few days and moving apartments yet again.. I guess I should rather say that I wish I had cool weekend plans LOL.

How much longer are you staying at the Beach Maria?

What's the new place like? Are you psyched or just moving out of necessity?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Maria
I´m here Angel... but not for too much longer... I am going back to the beach as soon as my sister and nephew arrive. I have to dload some pics and I will post them in the hometown pics thread in a few minutes... :animwink:

:sohappy:

Let us know when they're up. I may find time to check them out between tasks.

Lhriangel

It's a two bedroom two bath. I'm excited hehe especially since we get cable next week and next month we are getting a T-1 line (if I can figure out how to hub it to all the computers... lol).

I just don't want to have to move this weekend. I'm going home so I can bring back furniture, pack the rest of my stuff that I want (all the lovely books I have accumilated over 3 years of college and 4 years of hs...) and do stuff like that. It's going to be a busy 3 days.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Angelique
It's a two bedroom two bath. I'm excited hehe especially since we get cable next week and next month we are getting a T-1 line (if I can figure out how to hub it to all the computers... lol).

I just don't want to have to move this weekend. I'm going home so I can bring back furniture, pack the rest of my stuff that I want (all the lovely books I have accumilated over 3 years of college and 4 years of hs...) and do stuff like that. It's going to be a busy 3 days.

Cool!!!

I know what you mean about moving. There's nothing that sucks the fun out of moving into a great new place like looking around at all the stuff that has to go.

You're still young though, you probably haven't collected the volume of Junk that someone my age has.:animwink:

Maria

Original Poster
Sure Gary! I´ll let you know! :animwink:

Angel, moving AGAIN?? Or is this the same one as a few days ago?
I´ll be back home on monday... :animwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom