Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhriangel

You haven't seen my room at home LOL.. books are EVERYWHERE. You forget, I'm an english major. Then there are all my beading supplies, my sewing machine... *thinks* a dresser, bed, desk, chair, directors chair, book shelves... the rest of my clothes, decorations, I need to get another filing cabinet... *thinks*... movies (I need to bring some more down)... what else *mentally runs through her list*.

I forget. Anyways there is a rather long list of things I need to bring back.. plus moving everything that belongs to 4 girls out of the old apartment and into the new one.. which is 3 more beds (one loft one), 2 dressers, bookshelves, clothing, 2 tvs, 2 futons... I can go on and on.. LOL.

Lhriangel

Originally posted by Maria
Sure Gary! I´ll let you know! :animwink:

Angel, moving AGAIN?? Or is this the same one as a few days ago?
I´ll be back home on monday... :animwink:

I'm moving to another apartment, same apartment building.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Angelique
You haven't seen my room at home LOL.. books are EVERYWHERE. You forget, I'm an english major. Then there are all my beading supplies, my sewing machine... *thinks* a dresser, bed, desk, chair, directors chair, book shelves... the rest of my clothes, decorations, I need to get another filing cabinet... *thinks*... movies (I need to bring some more down)... what else *mentally runs through her list*.

I forget. Anyways there is a rather long list of things I need to bring back.. plus moving everything that belongs to 4 girls out of the old apartment and into the new one.. which is 3 more beds (one loft one), 2 dressers, bookshelves, clothing, 2 tvs, 2 futons... I can go on and on.. LOL.

For the price of a few cases of beer, I'm sure you can find some strong young college men to help you:)

NowInc

We didnt even TALK about the band names last night...we are so absent minded...

oh well...that means the SpYder isnt dead yet ;)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by NowInc
We didnt even TALK about the band names last night...we are so absent minded...

oh well...that means the SpYder isnt dead yet ;)

STOMP!!! Now he is. . . just kidding:D

Lhriangel

Poor Dan hehehe.. well Okay spyder you shall be hehe.

And Um... I don't KNOW any strong college guys.. heck I don't think I know any guys that are that strong....... (not meaning to bash any of my male friends in LA but it's true).

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Poor Dan hehehe.. well Okay spyder you shall be hehe.

And Um... I don't KNOW any strong college guys.. heck I don't think I know any guys that are that strong....... (not meaning to bash any of my male friends in LA but it's true).

:veryconfu Maybe it's an English Major thing. Does UCLA have a College of Welding you could hang out around?

Lhriangel

Originally posted by garyhoov

:veryconfu Maybe it's an English Major thing. Does UCLA have a College of Welding you could hang out around?

Actually my guy friends... well one WAS a buisness major and the other ones are Sociology and internaltion buisness majors (I *think*).... and the rest of my cali friends are all up north. Jordan's strong but.. he's not about to drive 5 hours just to help me move LOL.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

Actually my guy friends... well one WAS a buisness major and the other ones are Sociology and internaltion buisness majors (I *think*).... and the rest of my cali friends are all up north. Jordan's strong but.. he's not about to drive 5 hours just to help me move LOL.

I think I have it figured out. Maybe, just maybe you only hang out with guys you know you can beat up.

AAAAhhh, :eek: I'm just kidding, don't hit me, don't hit me!

Lhriangel

I think I have it figured out. Maybe, just maybe you only hang out with guys you know you can beat up.

.... I do not beat guys up. I promise.. I swear!! Besides.... Jordan was the one who taught me how to hurt him... so I can't be blamed for any harm that comes to him ;). Hey can you see a little 5'3" girl hurting a 6' male? come ON!!

Al

:lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

.... I do not beat guys up. I promise.. I swear!! Besides.... Jordan was the one who taught me how to hurt him... so I can't be blamed for any harm that comes to him ;). Hey can you see a little 5'3" girl hurting a 6' male? come ON!!

Actually there were some girls shorter than you in my karate class who wouldn't have much trouble with most 6' males:animwink:

NowInc

all but 3 of the girls i have ever dated have been MUCH shorter than me..and every last once of them could easily kick my . Them short girls are vicious i tell you!

Lhriangel

Vicious? I'm vicious? never been called THAT before LOL.

*sighs* Contrary to what everyone is saying I do NOT beat up my male friends thank you very much... I just find the football player types that I meet in California not to my liking (any football players dont' get mad at me... I think it's a cali thing).

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
(any football players dont' get mad at me... I think it's a cali thing).

I have to disagree there. I went to Penn State and the football players there weren't exactly charmers:kiss:

Lhriangel

funny thing is.. although I do NOT like football players as a rule.. I've dated 3 of them. One in HS and 2 when I was in FL.... I dunno.. I think the fact that they could literally sweep me off my feet had something to do with it.

Now if I could only find a strong, intellectual hehe.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by NowInc
all but 3 of the girls i have ever dated have been MUCH shorter than me..and every last once of them could easily kick my . Them short girls are vicious i tell you!

Might this say something about the type of woman you are attracted to?:eek:

Lhriangel

Dan.. do you like women who are in control? *hehe*

*yawns* well some guys like that.... *dunnos*

NowInc

ooooh...nothing gets me going more than a cute short tuff chick....trust me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom