Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchu

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

It would be even slower if some of the other rude people that post on this board would leave too.

I've no intention of leaving these boards! :animwink: :lol:

Lhriangel

LMAO tenchu we'd never ask you to leave.. who'd be our entertainment... (okay I'm bored.. I'm so bored I was playing on the Cartoon Network site trying to find out what they did with my Tenchi)...

Okay hmm wow I guess i can actually go to class now and not be early hehe.

TURKEY

Originally posted by Angelique

*huggles Brent* Welcome back btw. LOL....

I'm around more and more again. Even though classes started today, I'll be around more often than I have been. Stupid paperwork is terrible.

Lhriangel

I'm around more and more again. Even though classes started today, I'll be around more often than I have been. Stupid paperwork is terrible.

How are your classes so far?

yes paperwork is terrible.. so is looking for a job that pays more than 7 dollars an hour on this stupid campus..

*grumbles* sorry I got off onto a little rant there. I'm off to phy sci 5 .... blah ... then lunch.. I think I'm going to go and hunt for the greek place again.. but if I don't find it I'm ordering in Thai!

tenchu

Brent, do you realise that you joined 2 days before me, on my birthday.

I know thats not in the slightest bit interesting, but...

TURKEY

Classes won't be too bad. All of them are going to be fairly tough. They won't be too bad though. All we've done so far is get our sylabi?? and get some basic information. Friday classes will really get going.

Lhriangel

I'm tired!!... Well you're on the semester system right? *forgot* no memory here.. lol

I am so .. anxious for the summer and these classes to be over with and the new quarter to start!!!! .... I just want English 10C and Psy Sci 5!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
sylabi??

Yes, this is the correct plural of sylabus. I had a professor once who spent 20 minutes explaining greek syntax over this particular word:brick: And the kicker is he was an economics teacher. (I think he just wanted to impress us with his knowledge on the first day)

Tigggrl

ROFLOL! Darn allergies is right! I been home for 3 days with it! Grrrr!
And Bish, your mental state is ok...or at least last time I chatted with you it was....LOL

naaaaa I'm just a good actor LOL, and just where has everone been, there are days when there are hundreds of posts on this thread and the last few days we're lucky to get 10, please everyone don't let Ryan die :(

MKCustodial

Originally posted by FantasiaBish
naaaaa I'm just a good actor LOL, and just where has everone been, there are days when there are hundreds of posts on this thread and the last few days we're lucky to get 10, please everyone don't let Ryan die :(

People are actually GOING to class!!! Can you believe it?!??!?!?!? :hammer:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
coffee need I brain so function welll.....

tomorrow is friday ...yay...then I get a 3 day weekend.....

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by FantasiaBish

I'm here in all my rude annoying glory:sohappy: I'm working, but I usually check in through the day. Today looks like it may be heavy, and I probably should spend less time posting.

Here's a topic (I'm sure someone's done some variation of this in the past). If you were stranded on a desert Island and could only have two albums, what would they be?

I would take Dar Williams - Mortal City and Elvis Costello - King of America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom