Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Original Poster
Gary,
I just posted two pics on the hometown pics thread. I´ll probably post more later, but I have to rush now to run some errands! I´ll see you all later today or on monday! :animwink: :wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Maria
Gary,
I just posted two pics on the hometown pics thread. I´ll probably post more later, but I have to rush now to run some errands! I´ll see you all later today or on monday! :animwink: :wave:

Thanks!!! I'll go check them out. (and then I've really got to get back to work):wave:

Lhriangel

Originally posted by NowInc

ooooh...nothing gets me going more than a cute short tuff chick....trust me ;)

LMAO at Dan. Your a very silly silly boy.

*sighs* on another note I REALLY should go to class in 8 minutes ... lol but I don't wanna.

Lhriangel

Okay Angelique go listen to professor talk on and on about ... diet and excersise type stuff. But then I get to go home which is good cause I'm HUNGY lol. I'll be back when I'm in my apartment later which means I can be on aim *wow* amazing isn't it? ;)

Ciaos!

Hopes e1 Will have a great weekend, I'll be way from the comp till monday so I'm sure there will be plenty to catch up on....

I still like Tenchu for Dan's new name :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by FantasiaBish

I still like Tenchu for Dan's new name :lol:

Let’s be serious for a moment. I threw out this name on a lark, as a simple joke not expecting it to go this far. Clearly this name is too unspeakably hideous, far to grotesque to thrust upon Dan’s audience. I’m afraid the sensitivities of the crazed drunken bikers who listen to Dan’s music will be far too delicate for such an affront.

I would like to respectfully withdraw the name from consideration.

TURKEY

Originally posted by FantasiaBish
Hopes e1 Will have a great weekend, I'll be way from the comp till monday so I'm sure there will be plenty to catch up on....

I'm going home for the weekend. I can't take much more of the cafeteria food here at school and it's only been 1 week.

I'll be back Sunday night with a full stomach and maybe some leftovers. Maybe I'll have a new monitor too. :sohappy:

Lhriangel

well lets see.. Bish(Brad) is away from the computer this weekend, Brent is going home... Maria doesn't come back till Monday and I'm going home for the weekend too (I assume.. mom hasn't confirmed things yet..grr).

Well I guess we'll have to bring Ryan back on Monday/Tuesday :)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Erika
Poo, I miss all the daytime fun. I need a computer at work! Do you think the patients would mind? :lol:

Hey! It let you post "Poo"! Put a P on the end of that and see what happens, here, I'll show you . . . ________

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by Angelique
well lets see.. Bish(Brad) is away from the computer this weekend, Brent is going home... Maria doesn't come back till Monday and I'm going home for the weekend too (I assume.. mom hasn't confirmed things yet..grr).

Well I guess we'll have to bring Ryan back on Monday/Tuesday :)

hhmmm.... that leaves Tenchu, MkCustodial and Dan in charge!:D
Vive la Ryan!!
:sohappy:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Maria

hhmmm.... that leaves Tenchu, MkCustodial and Dan in charge!:D
Vive la Ryan!!
:sohappy:

Actually, Julia is coming over this weekend, so I don't think I'll be able to log in at all... So it's Tenchu and Dan. :D

Lhriangel

Well I might actually BE here this weekend.. everything is up in the air now *sighs*... PARENTS... anyways.. so yeah hehe but that doesn't mean I'll have phone and electricity all weekend.. lol

Goofette

Going away for awhile

Well all...just wanted to tell you I will be going away for awhile so you all won't be seeing me around for quite a long time. But I'm sure I will show up again one of these days. :) Everyone take care and keep Ryan going!!!!

I'll miss you all :(

Bye bye:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom