Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchu

Originally posted by garyhoov

I'm here in all my rude annoying glory:sohappy: I'm working, but I usually check in through the day. Today looks like it may be heavy, and I probably should spend less time posting.

Here's a topic (I'm sure someone's done some variation of this in the past). If you were stranded on a desert Island and could only have two albums, what would they be?

I would take Dar Williams - Mortal City and Elvis Costello - King of America

Train sounds volume II and The Best of BBC sound effect.

:animwink:

Lhriangel

They took blood.. and it HURT.. It really did.. and my arm hurts now and yet I have to go to another class and take a quiz... and .. yeah I'm a little faint headed but they only took a little vial of blood.. I don't understand it...

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Angelique
They took blood.. and it HURT.. It really did.. and my arm hurts now and yet I have to go to another class and take a quiz... and .. yeah I'm a little faint headed but they only took a little vial of blood.. I don't understand it...

I'm guessing you're not real into piercing then.:lookaroun

AliciaLuvzDizne

Originally posted by FantasiaBish
naaaaa I'm just a good actor LOL, and just where has everone been, there are days when there are hundreds of posts on this thread and the last few days we're lucky to get 10, please everyone don't let Ryan die :(

ryan shall live on forever
i believe in you ryan
breathe breathe!
:sohappy:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by NowInc
Im trying to think of a new name for my "Band persona"...im killing the SpYder....

How 'bout "sniveling jackenape" I used to always like that when I saw it in comic books.

NowInc

actually ...heres what i have so far::

Devious
Nero
Moir
Preto
Beta
Omikron
Trauma
Carni
Phyte

...im not even close to choosing..need to think of more..

Originally posted by garyhoov
Here's a quick list I came up with:

Malfeasance
Sassy
Beelzebub
Frottage
Flagitious
Punky Brewster
Tenchu

Go with Tenchu.....and then your costume could be a black and grey kilt and you could carry one of those cute little purses and play the bagpipes, that would work so well in your band :lol:

NowInc

..add to the above list::

zinc
impakt
zoust
germ
ice
(hehe..total inside joke)
DruiD
Proxy
mammon (false god)
mome (fool)
imago (an idealized mental image of another person or the self)
numen (a spirtual force)
howe (hollow)
telos (an ultimate end)

CmdrTostada

I've always liked the word sycaphant (sp?) Even though Im definitely not calling you that Dan, its just that most people dont know the meaning, and it sounds cool.

Lhriangel

No I'm not into piercings.. my ears are pierced and that is all lol.

I'm thinking that if I want children.. I'm adopting! lol

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
No I'm not into piercings.. my ears are pierced and that is all lol.

I'm thinking that if I want children.. I'm adopting! lol

:lol:

Well you can't be as bad as my wife, she doesn't even have her ears pierced. She managed to do the baby thing once. The epidural seemed to help quite a bit, but you proably won't even like that because they use a needle to administer it:eek:

NowInc

We are having a "meeting" tonight to decide if i am actually going to change my name anyway.. *sigh*

MKCustodial

We are having a "meeting" tonight to decide if i am actually going to change my name anyway.. *sigh*

Wow, business... Do you get to wear a tie??? :cool:

by the way, DMC, i fnished a movie today, and when I called the office to get more, they said a shipment just came in and they'll be checking stuff all day tomorrow and only assigning things on Monday. SOOOOOOOOO I got a day off tomorrow!! Woo-hoo!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: Not that I'm gonna do anything, anyway, but it'll be good to just lie down! :snore:

NowInc

Why do you have to have a meeting to decide if you are going to change your name?

4 other semi popular bands have a member with the same name..we have to decide that if i DO keep it...that i can be the biggest one of em all.....if we think its not worth the "war"..a new name i shall have ;)

MKCustodial

4 other semi popular bands have a member with the same name..we have to decide that if i DO keep it...that i can be the biggest one of em all.....if we think its not worth the "war"..a new name i shall have ;)

Then you should DEFINATELY loose the tie... Maybe sunglasses? Sunglasses at night are COOL. They are Terminator cool. :lol: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom