Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by MKCustodial

As Maria can confirm, they have "siestas" in Mexico, which are the Latino naps. :snore:

We have Ford "Fiestas" here in the US... they are about as safe as a yugo...the air bag is a child's ballon you must blow up yourself before impact...and you can make ballon animal to pass the time.

TURKEY

Originally posted by DMC-12

We have Ford "Fiestas" here in the US... they are about as safe as a yugo...the air bag is a child's ballon you must blow up yourself before impact...and you can make ballon animal to pass the time.

Fiesta is Spanish for PARTY.

Let's have a PARTY.

DMC-12

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

Fiesta is Spanish for PARTY.

Let's have a PARTY.

Here is what is left of a Fiesta....

Now....we dance

Attachments

• smash1.jpg
    smash1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 25

Lhriangel

I want iced tea.... but for iced tea you need sugar and I don't have any so.. I might have to go to the store and buy sugar :).

Yes I'm very random, don't mind me I didn't have much sleep last night *hehe*.

I can't stand the Titans, when they were here in Memphis, while the new stadium was being built in Nashville, Bud Adams was a major a$$ to all the Memphians, and I have no desire to make that man anymore $$$$$$

Originally posted by Angelique
I want iced tea.... but for iced tea you need sugar and I don't have any so.. I might have to go to the store and buy sugar :).

Yes I'm very random, don't mind me I didn't have much sleep last night *hehe*.

I've been up for 26 hours LOL

Just wait till I start getting goofy LMAO

Rdedeian

Originally posted by FantasiaBish
I can't stand the Titans, when they were here in Memphis, while the new stadium was being built in Nashville, Bud Adams was a major a$$ to all the Memphians, and I have no desire to make that man anymore $$$$$$

:lol: :lol:

I have Patriots season tickets, its so sweet the new stadium they have

DMC-12

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

At least it didn't blow up.

LOL...no it did...the back end of it...is about a mile and a half up the road.. :lol: now...on with our Fiesta!

I brought cheese!!:sohappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom