Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erika

Originally posted by DMC-12

We have Ford "Fiestas" here in the US... they are about as safe as a yugo...the air bag is a child's ballon you must blow up yourself before impact...and you can make ballon animal to pass the time.

ROFLMAOPIMP

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Maria
Hi again Rodrigo!
Did you finish the translation? how was the movie?

Still on it... This one is taking forever! :rolleyes: It's a TV movie, so you can imagine how good it is. I still have about 30 minutes to go, so I'll probably finish it tomorrow. Before this one I did Johnny Mnemonic, it was kinda good (way better than this one... :hurl: )

TURKEY

Originally posted by Angelique
I want iced tea.... but for iced tea you need sugar and I don't have any so.. I might have to go to the store and buy sugar :).

Yes I'm very random, don't mind me I didn't have much sleep last night *hehe*.

You can borrow sugar from me.

Erika

Originally posted by Rdedeian

I keep it on til noon or so, its just there's 4 ACS hooked up and my parents don't want the electric bill to go way up cause of them

Oh! Window units. That makes more sense.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by turkey leg boy

Maria's House

Sure! Could it be tomorrow? It´s my grandma´s bday today and we are going to her house!

You must bring your computers though... :animwink:

Rdedeian

I grew up in Gillett, not Gillette.

I'm probably going to be one of the only few to go to the new stadium when it was first called CMGI Field and now Gillette Stadium.

I only wishes I saved my beer cup, collectors idem.

Lhriangel

You can borrow sugar from me.

Woohoo now I can have Iced Tea.. (since I'm addicted to it at the moment it seems... lol).

Do I want to stay here or go to watch my soap LOL..

it's half over so I'll stay.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by Rdedeian

I keep it on til noon or so, its just there's 4 ACS hooked up and my parents don't want the electric bill to go way up cause of them

window units here too.... and 5 of them! One is almost permanently on (my brother´s...:rolleyes: ) and the other ones average 4 hours daily. It´s just soooo hot here that fans are not really enough.

CrashNet

Originally posted by NowInc

funny thing is i hardly used it...i didnt exceed my minutes...

They claim i pre-maturly terminated my contract..and instead of them telling me this back in november when i apparently DID this..they just let late fees pile up..finally sent me a bill last month..and now have sent a collection agency after me...

Thats just not right. I had a problem too recently. I needed to add another phone to my already existing plan. Theres a fee for that, so I asked them, three times I think, if the billing for the additional phone would come all at one time. They said "Oh of course not" with a big grin. Guess what...it did. Oh man was I mad. :mad: I didn't have that kind of money to pay for it all at one time. I was so ticked off I canceled the plan, forced them to refund my money for the new phone, and DID NOT pay the fee for the new phone. Needless to say it took a lot of yelling, but they gave in. I switched companies and haven't been angry since. I was planning on doing that eventually because of the large number of black outs in my area, and that was the deciding factor. Steams me up everytime I think of it.

Oh well, its over now though. I'm all smiles now!:D

Maria

Original Poster
Welll... speaking of phone bills... I´m using the main phone line in my house irght now, so I better log off soon or they will kill me!

I´ll see you all later!
Vive la Ryan! As Tenchu says... lol :lol:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Maria

window units here too.... and 5 of them! One is almost permanently on (my brother´s...:rolleyes: ) and the other ones average 4 hours daily. It´s just soooo hot here that fans are not really enough.

Down here we have 4, one in each bedroom and one in my Dad's home theater, and a fan in each bedroom, in both TV rooms and in my lil' office. Mom wants to put an AC in my office though, because even when it's warm the fan is not enough. But heat doesn't bother me that easily, and Dad would flip if I had to turn the AC on evey time it's hot in Rio! :lol:

Erika

Originally posted by MKCustodial

D'Oh! Of course! In the US, you have the central thingy, right? :hammer:

Not everywhere-- it depends on the age of your house. We have central and John has that thing cranked ALL THE TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom