Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Erika

Not everywhere-- it depends on the age of your house. We have central and John has that thing cranked ALL THE TIME.

I sure fought with it back at Vista Way. It's interesting how the place where you grow up affects things like temperature resistence. It was CHILLING outside, so I'd get home and crank up the heating. the first American that got in the house after me would yell "Darn, it's hot!" and throw in the AC. I had to walk around in my sweat pants and shirt and socks the whole frigging time.

Erika

Originally posted by MKCustodial

I sure fought with it back at Vista Way. It's interesting how the place where you grow up affects things like temperature resistence. It was CHILLING outside, so I'd get home and crank up the heating. the first American that got in the house after me would yell "Darn, it's hot!" and throw in the AC. I had to walk around in my sweat pants and shirt and socks the whole frigging time.

Well, we have a deal. He can keep it as cool as he wants in the summer, and I can have it as warm as I want in the winter!

TURKEY

It was great not having a roommate for a couple of months. The AC was on 60 all the time.

When I got moved, my roommates fought with the ac all of the time. We finally compromised and left it on about 70 which was way too hot for me.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

It was great not having a roommate for a couple of months. The AC was on 60 all the time.

When I got moved, my roommates fought with the ac all of the time. We finally compromised and left it on about 70 which was way too hot for me.

Arkansas is supposed to be hot, right? Isn't it in the south? And what would 70's be in Celsius?

TURKEY

Arkansas is supposed to be hot, right? Isn't it in the south? And what would 70's be in Celsius?

It's extremely hot and humid in the summer. It's an odd summer though. There haven't been very many days over 100 yet.

The winters don't get very cold. We hardly ever get snow, but will get ice.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

It's extremely hot and humid in the summer. It's an odd summer though. There haven't been very many days over 100 yet.

The winters don't get very cold. We hardly ever get snow, but will get ice.

I guess Rio is more like Miami, or maybe Orlando, even though we don't get as cold as Orlando does sometimes. Summers are VERY hot, and Winters are mild. Of course, this Winter has been freaky, we had about 2 or 3 weeks of cold, and now it's like 30 C...

TURKEY

I guess Rio is more like Miami, or maybe Orlando, even though we don't get as cold as Orlando does sometimes. Summers are VERY hot, and Winters are mild. Of course, this Winter has been freaky, we had about 2 or 3 weeks of cold, and now it's like 30 C...

I think the part of Arkansas I'm from is a lot like Orlando except we don't get as much rain during the summer. It's usually very dry in July and August.

TURKEY

Originally posted by Tramp

HA...u think you're so smart...well....If you ate pasta and antipasta, would you still be hungry?

You'd have a big explosion. Didn't you learn that any matter and antimatter don't mix on Star Trek?

DisneyWorldGuru

Ok I am back. We went to see Signs, then we went to a place to eat in Philadelphia called Alma De Cuba, and then to a friends house to watch Lord of the Rings on DVD. I started to fall asleep so I came home early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom