Bring Food back from WDW...

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Original Poster
Is there a food / snack that you have to bring back home from WDW??? (For waiting at the airport / airplane / and or car ride back home?)

I always hit Main Street Bakery the night before we leave and get 4 Banana Bread Puddings to bring back...but usually only one makes it back to Jersey...

My wife stocks up on the Oatmeal cookies from Capt. Cook's at the Poly, but those last, as she has more will power than I.

pinkrose

We drive down, so we like to get things for the drive home. We like to bring home fudge, bags of Goofy's candy, some baked goods from either the Main Street Bakery (the chocolate bundt cake :slurp:) or the Boardwalk Bakery.

sjead

We always bring home some Mickey Krispie treats, other candies, and Mickey Mac & cheese to make at home. :slurp:

LiveyMouse22

Although I don't like them, my family always brings back those Chocolate Mickey Coconut Patties. I don't know they don't appeal to me but my family is like obsessed with them haha. :wave:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
- Popcorn in a bucket
- Ghiradelli (SP?)
- Italian Chocolates (pernicotti :slurp:)
- Random candy from Japan
- Mickey Crispy Treats

..I'm sure I can think of more

jen2009

The huge rice krispy treats. :slurp: They are a must for the 12 hour drive home. Also, popcorn. I just do not understand it, but Disney has the best popcorn hot or cold.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I always bring back iced pumpkin rice crisped treats!!!

This year we are gonna use snacks at F&WF though...We have a plan thanks to a felling Pittsburgh Disney fan we had dinner with!

Mrs. Jobson

Believe it or not we brought Zebra Domes home from our last trip. We put them in a cooler on ice.

We always get the popcorn buckets and eat on popcorn for the drive home.

Definately candy from Japan. We love Hi-Chews!:slurp:

Rice Krispy Treats and Chewy Spree's from Goofy Candy. Oh and Wonka Bars. We just can't find them everywhere.

JustInTime

This is going to sound CRAZY. But one year, my best friend went ot disney world on my birthday without me. She asked me what I wanted and I said a Turkey leg. They bought a cooler and brought it home with them. Remember, this is a ten hour drive. lol

PrincessBitty

We usually have breakfast at the Grand Floridian Cafe the day we leave, and I always get a little container of chocolate mousse to take with to eat at the airport later:sohappy:

NiarrNDisney

OMG! Mickey Mouse Coconut Patties and Haribo Gummy's from the Germany pavilion oh and the large rice crispy treats from the Pepper Market (seriously you can feed a family of four with just one of these). :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom