Bring Food back from WDW...

mickkey

My DS and I buy about a dozen suckers between us. The big, flat, round ones. We save them for when we are having a real bad day at home, you know when you fell like all your doing is :brick: .
Anyway we take one out and close our eyes and just pretend........:p

When we used the dining plan we had so many CS and snack credits left that food was stuffed in the luggage of each member of my family. I walked into the Boardwalk bakery and asked if they accepted the dining plan; then I emptied out the card! That night, we had a big picnic in the kitchen. There were sandwiches, muffins, cakes, chips......Needless to say, the dining plan is too much food for us.

We no longer use the dining plan, but still like a reminder of WDW when we get home.
Some of the items that are usually brought home are school bread, almond pretzels, and whatever desserts we have in containers in our fridge at the resort. Since we fly, it keeps very well in the luggage until we get back to Long Island.
The next morning, a cup of coffee and a slice of school bread are a sweet reminder of the vacation we just enjoyed.

Mr Toad

Mickey's Coffee is always brought back. My daughter likes to bring back candy from Downtown Disney. The giant MM rice krispy treats. The carmel/chocolate coated apples from main Street Bakery don't survive...they are eaten before we get home! MM pasta is also fun.

E_Blackadder

I always stop at the Main Street Confectionery and pick up some candy to bring back to all the Nieces & Nephews. Nothing like giving them all a sugar rush.

Tigggrl

Does anyone know if they still have the Pooh's Hunny Pots available at WDW? They discontinued them at Disneyland!

Daisy&Donald23

The huge rice krispy treats. :slurp: They are a must for the 12 hour drive home. Also, popcorn. I just do not understand it, but Disney has the best popcorn hot or cold.

I agree that Disney has the best popcorn - nothing else compares to it! And you gave me a great idea to bring some home with me...never thought of doing that...well it probably won't make it home!!

NewfieFan

I bring home the little bags of Mickey shaped pretzels (Chip 'n Dale Snacks) and surprise the kids with them later on after the trip is long over. This year I still had two bags left at Christmas so I stuffed them in their stocking and that was only thing they could talk about! :lol:

This year I will be bringing home a lot more treats and souveniers! I don't know why it didn't occur to me before but it didn't!?! There's nothing better than a little treat from WDW after the trip is over!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom