Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I recently stumbled across the resume of a concept designer who's worked on several WDI projects, one of them called "Brazil" from 2016:

d16wA2T.png
Given WDI's penchant for code names, I don't think that a project named "Brazil" will actually be about Brazil.

Pinkpearl

Given WDI's penchant for code names, I don't think that a project named "Brazil" will actually be about Brazil.

I don't mean to be mean because what you typed is legitimate. We don't know for sure.

I hope it is but we'll see...

But your signature under what you typed made me laugh in the middle of a vending interview and that made my day.

Pinkpearl

Aren't these codenames?
Aren't these Paris? (WDI-P?)
WDI-P stands for Walt Disney Imagineering- project.

Meet and greets-DLP means Disney Land Paris. I can only assume they mean the refurbishments and stuff in France?

And maybe the mickey project was his 90th last year? That was ,and still is,huge.

I'm worried what project gamma and origin hijack are.

peter11435

WDI-P stands for Walt Disney Imagineering- project.

Meet and greets-DLP means Disney Land Paris. I can only assume they mean the refurbishments and stuff in France?

And maybe the mickey project was his 90th last year? That was ,and still is,huge.

I'm worried what project gamma and origin hijack are.
Gamma is at Epcot, origin is DCA, Hijack is DCA and WDSP.

RoysCabin

Think I said this much earlier when this topic came up, but after my first trip back to WDW in a few years this week I do want to say I'm really happy about the idea of any country getting legitimate representation in WS and seeing one of the expansion pads getting used for its original purpose.

Seriously, I don't need an E ticket, don't need anything crazy, just another beautifully designed pavilion with a mid-tier attraction, some good food and drink, a museum display, and a couple spots to sit back and look at some nice greenery. I really got reminded how much WS may be my favorite place to spend a day while I'm at the parks, so it getting some real positive attention is some of the best news I could get as a fan during an era where it sometimes feels a bit tough to come by.

Pinkpearl

Think I said this much earlier when this topic came up, but after my first trip back to WDW in a few years this week I do want to say I'm really happy about the idea of any country getting legitimate representation in WS and seeing one of the expansion pads getting used for its original purpose.

Seriously, I don't need an E ticket, don't need anything crazy, just another beautifully designed pavilion with a mid-tier attraction, some good food and drink, a museum display, and a couple spots to sit back and look at some nice greenery. I really got reminded how much WS may be my favorite place to spend a day while I'm at the parks, so it getting some real positive attention is some of the best news I could get as a fan during an era where it sometimes feels a bit tough to come by.
Right along with you.

I like walking around the showcase. It feels a tiny bit like traveling but it's a good relaxing walk.
I'm Brazilian and I'm excited for this pavilion (I'm a bit biased) but I'm more happy about the food and language.

Speaking my mother language with others outside of my cousins through the computer would make me happy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom