Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

AdventureMP4z

My only question is- what about the balance of World Showcase? Isn't the American Adventure supposed to be the center? I could've sworn on the monorail they say "Directly in the center of world showcase is our flagship pavilion, the American Adventure."

GlacierGlacier

My only question is- what about the balance of World Showcase? Isn't the American Adventure supposed to be the center? I could've sworn on the monorail they say "Directly in the center of world showcase is our flagship pavilion, the American Adventure."
Yup. AmAd is the center, the "Weenie" of the world showcase. Something big to get guests to walk all the way around.

Note that this is the geometric center, not a center based on number of countries.

Timothy_Q

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but there’s 3 pavilions to the west of Spaceship Earth, and 4 pavilions to the east

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
If I had a gun to my head and had to choose. I'd go with Spain, I think it can be more marketable IP and atmosphere wise. "Gigantic" is probably going to eventually be made and it could be a pretty cool ride.
Hmmm. Let's see... tapas, or big skewers stuffed with meat...

Hmmm.

Timothy_Q

We should start to bitterly complain about the lack of restaurants in an unanounced pavilion!
@ the Brazil pavillion

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom