• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

MickeyMouse10

Advertisement
Would it be a whole new attraction or a retheme of Grand Fiesta?

AdventureMP4z

My only question is- what about the balance of World Showcase? Isn't the American Adventure supposed to be the center? I could've sworn on the monorail they say "Directly in the center of world showcase is our flagship pavilion, the American Adventure."

GlacierGlacier

My only question is- what about the balance of World Showcase? Isn't the American Adventure supposed to be the center? I could've sworn on the monorail they say "Directly in the center of world showcase is our flagship pavilion, the American Adventure."
Yup. AmAd is the center, the "Weenie" of the world showcase. Something big to get guests to walk all the way around.

Note that this is the geometric center, not a center based on number of countries.

MickeyMario

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but there’s 3 pavilions to the west of Spaceship Earth, and 4 pavilions to the east

larryz

Can't 'Member Anything
Premium Member
If I had a gun to my head and had to choose. I'd go with Spain, I think it can be more marketable IP and atmosphere wise. "Gigantic" is probably going to eventually be made and it could be a pretty cool ride.
Hmmm. Let's see... tapas, or big skewers stuffed with meat...

Hmmm.

Top Bottom