Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

NemoRocks78

Seized
A certain website has ‘breaking news’ that this pavilion will open in 2022 without an attraction.

Nothing really new about the news if people just listen to @marni1971
Annotation 2019-06-04 140042.png

But, but... BREAKING! :hilarious:

SoupBone

I would hope that it would be moved. But I'm betting that it ends up like the glass blower guy.... taken to a farm outside of town.

Man I hope not. It's such a fun time waster watching them go round and round. I was there and met a guy after EPCOT closed that took the trains off their tracks every night. Never knew they did that with them. Nice guy and loved talking trains with him.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Aha.

The year seems like the breaking part. Is that new info?

Didn’t I mention it somewhere?

That’s not an entirely accurate article. So far as I know, no attraction at this time. Hopefully it changes. There’s certainly plans for one (an E)
The financial figures are old news; did Scuttle say they were recent (I really don’t know)
Spain isn’t "cancelled". It’s just nowhere near the top of the list.

As of this month the pavilion is still happening. 2022 opening.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Still a shame that they couldn't figure out a way to add an attraction because that would have been a great way to spread the crowds between Frozen and Rat. Was it a sponsorship issue or just Disney unwilling to foot the bill?
The pavilion is more than half sponsored. I don’t get it personally, but can’t say more at the moment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom