News Bob Iger is back! Chapek is out!!

LSLS

101% wholly unqualified to be an exec…let alone CEO

…Let us never forget

But in the wash anyone could see that. So Who really is to blame?
Yup, but I can see why someone like an intern could almost prefer Chapek (again, I'm in NO WAY saying Chapek was good, qualified, or anything but a disaster, or that he was not totally hated by the cast. Please don't anyone take this as me saying Chapek wasn't that bad or that I miss him). Chapek wasn't good enough to cloak everything he does like Iger is. D+ sticks out to me. Iger cuts content, then months later raises prices. Chapek would do it all at once instead of hoping most people wouldn't put the two together (and to be honest, Iger is probably correct on that). I have to assume it's very similar for how it works at the parks as well. Heck, didn't Iger throw out all sorts of complaints about Chapek making the Lake Nona move, to then continue the process behind the scenes while also ordering all remote work to basically end? Not going to post it, but it reminds me of the South Park episode where they needed a new school mascot.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
1692020004820.png

And again, Penguin's Rule of Devil You Don't Know is made manifest again...

I've said it before: Almost everyone who left Disney gets lionized as a genius and possible savior of the company, while everyone who remains in Disney is demonized as incompetent fools hellbent on destroying the company.

There is no middle ground.

Tha Realest

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom